New here... Sorta

UsingMyBrain

Elect
Reaction score
Along time a ago, in an internet far far away....
Many years ago I used to be a member of the FFF. It was the first thing I checked in the morning and the last thing I checked before I went to bed at night. It was so much fun reading I Have to Laugh (IHTL), Marine, the Real Baptist, Justmama, Gman, and so many others... at times the forum moved so fast it more like a chat room than a forum. I laughed, got mad, learned, and have a great time.
Anyone left from those days? Anyone remember me?
Tad

Many years ago I used to be a member of the FFF. It was the first thing I checked in the morning and the last thing I checked before I went to bed at night. It was so much fun reading I Have to Laugh (IHTL), Marine, the Real Baptist, Justmama, Gman, and so many others... at times the forum moved so fast it more like a chat room than a forum. I laughed, got mad, learned, and have a great time.
Tad
Sounds like the previous FFF.

Tad
I remember you! Some here KNOW who I am, though I go by a different "label" now! All the names you've mentioned bring back so many memories! I loved the old FFF...learned a lot there, and finally broke free from the legalism that had ensnared me for so very long! Like you, I spent a great deal of time on the old FFF....had many friends, but, also had several people who loved trying to diss me, etc. Guess that's just the "nature of the beast" though! Glad you're here!

Welcome back. We’re now polite and go to great efforts to avoid conflict and disagreements. 😁

I remember you from those early days. You were very reasonable and non-combative back then, a refreshing air of civility (especially considering those from the Hyles-style crowd) in a wild and wooly food-fight. ;) Welcome back, and hope all is well with you and yours.