newsletters

A

armyofone

does anyone know if Temple is putting out newsletters about new events and such going on in the school??  It would be nice to see what the leaders have planned for the future of the school and stuff we can pray for...like SACS for example???

SACS?

God -

Do you prefer paper or plastic?

- Me

its accreditation Temple desperately needs to keep viable with other area schools...without it athletics cant advance and recruit decent players with scholarships; academics cant get better either, and no money coming into the school for upgrades the school needs all over....but I would say if they dont get this accreditation within the next 3-5 yrs Temple will be hurting really badly and might not be around much longer...enrollment on campus has been suffering for many many years now, right now they are hovering around 300 living in the dorms..its been around that number for the past 3 yrs..seems like its not getting better.  Also the TRACS accreditation gets reviewed in 2015 after it got a 10 yr extension back in 2005.  So these next few years are critical for the future of TTU as a whole...

On the Highland Park website the last newsletter from the church was in April of this year. I don't know if the school will have one or not.