Not Your Father's RINO!

If I went and looked, would I find his signature on those laws?
Yes, you would. The point is he had a choice of signing them, making him look presidential, or vetoing them and then having his veto overridden. Guess comprehension escapes you, eh? ;)

As I remember it, these were conservative policies he supported and helped get passed. Show me where he vetoed any of these policies.

He was still a Democrat and had lots of libral policies but compared to democrats today he seems very moderate on fiscal policy.

I'm not a Clinton fan, but he was way better than what we have today.
He was actually a pretty decent president once the Republicans took control of congress. He was working right along with the Republicans and trying to take credit for some of the things THEY had brought to the table which led to some political jealousy. Republicans should have just given the president a strong censure regarding his misconduct with Lewinsky and been done with it. The Impeachment thing set a bad precedence and now I think we are going to see this happen pretty much every time congress is controlled by a political party other than the White House!

He was actually a pretty decent president once the Republicans took control of congress. He was working right along with the Republicans and trying to take credit for some of the things THEY had brought to the table which led to some political jealousy. Republicans should have just given the president a strong censure regarding his misconduct with Lewinsky and been done with it. The Impeachment thing set a bad precedence and now I think we are going to see this happen pretty much every time congress is controlled by a political party other than the White House!
You are correct. The Clinton impeachment was an outgrowth of an investigation that found nothing. The investigation into the 2016 election was a continuation of what was started by Ken Starr. Tit meet tat.

-
You are correct. The Clinton impeachment was an outgrowth of an investigation that found nothing. The investigation into the 2016 election was a continuation of what was started by Ken Starr. Tit meet tat.
LOL. Where do you get this crap? You just swallow and regurgitate the Dem spins. Starr investigated real fraud and got a number of convictions

The Clintons are swine. Their vile practices stunk everything up.

And the Russia investigation, based on a fraudulent dossier spawned by the Clinton machine, which really did find nothing, was the same kind of thing?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Are you sure you're not a closet Dem?

Last edited:
You sound more and more like an operative of the Democrats every time you post! GEESH!

Are too!
Am not!
He started it!
No I didn't, you did.
Did too!
Did not!
Did!
Didn't!

Now that we have that settled, anyone want to talk about executive orders? Just as much a "whose ox got gored" type of conversation.

Mitch McConnell’s agenda as Minority Leader was totally out of step with the mood of the Republican Party today — the GOP needs fighters, not peacetime generals.
war is no place for peacetime generals... nor a place for weekend soldiers just wanting to advance their career with another ticket punched..... and we are definitely in a cultural-political war... having been waged against us by the left for quite some time now.... .....if republicans and other conservatives don;t wake up soon it will be a war that is lost.... . if it hasn;t been lost already..... .