Nov. 22 1963

Bob H

Elect
Reaction score
I remember where I was.................................... Now, off to work I go

I lived in LeJunior, Ky  I had just come home from school and turned the TV on ....my mom was cooking supper and I told her the president had been shot. I started crying those are my memories from a first grader...

My father was 3 months old.

High School band class. The whole school was sent home in silence.

I was an angel in heaven waiting three more years to get my present body. Oops! Wait... that is Mormon theology! :D

5th grade & someone told me & I blew them off saying, "Oh right." Then it was announced by the school. Sad day. We watched TV reports until the nighttime test pattern came on.

Binaca Chugger said:
I was behind the grassy knoll.

I know.  You got in the way and I almost shot you instead. 

EDIT: By the way, have any of you visited the site?  I've been there, and it's a LOT smaller area than it looks on film or TV.  I don't believe anything the gov't tells us about what really happened, but I also don't see how anyone could have taken a shot from the grassy knoll or from behind the fence without loads of people witnessing it. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
Binaca Chugger said:
I was behind the grassy knoll.

I know.  You got in the way and I almost shot you instead. 

EDIT: By the way, have any of you visited the site?  I've been there, and it's a LOT smaller area than it looks on film or TV.  I don't believe anything the gov't tells us about what really happened, but I also don't see how anyone could have taken a shot from the grassy knoll or from behind the fence without loads of people witnessing it.

I have been there. 

In fact, I'm such a HACker, I then walked down to the bar where Dr. Hyles dad kicked him on New Year's Even and told him to "Go be the best blankety-blank-blank preacher in the world!"  At the time, I wasn't sure which site was more significant.  [shudder]  :-[

Anyway...

Several people were seen running to the train tracks where a train was passing by.  When police went up the hill, suited men with badges from a federal agency had already cleared the area.  conspiracy

The Rogue Tomato said:
I don't believe anything the gov't tells us about what really happened,

Yeah. Despite gunmen from Cuba, the Russians, the Teamsters Union, the FBI, the CIA, the Mafia, the KKK, the Girl Scouts, Jackie, and about a dozen time travellers trying to change history shooting at him from about 100 different angles, JFK was never actually shot or killed.

Lee Harvey Oswald was the only person in Dallas who didn't take a shot at him. That's why they had to take him out.

I was five and didn't really know what was going on but I distinctly remember the horse drawn caisson with a flag covering the casket. Saw it on black and white TV with only three channels. Had to get up and change them yourself.

Ransom said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
I don't believe anything the gov't tells us about what really happened,

Yeah. Despite gunmen from Cuba, the Russians, the Teamsters Union, the FBI, the CIA, the Mafia, the KKK, the Girl Scouts, Jackie, and about a dozen time travellers trying to change history shooting at him from about 100 different angles, JFK was never actually shot or killed.

Lee Harvey Oswald was the only person in Dallas who didn't take a shot at him. That's why they had to take him out.

Pffft.  It wasn't any of those people.  It was...

aliens-meme-image.jpeg

I have the same kind of rifle that Oswald was supposed to have shot JFK with...All I can say is, yeah, right...

16KJV11 said:
I have the same kind of rifle that Oswald was supposed to have shot JFK with...All I can say is, yeah, right...

Do you have magic bullets for it?

I don't know how widespread it was or if it was just in the South but my fifth grade class started clapping and cheering when a teacher stepped in and told the news that JFK had been shot.  Our teacher got upset with us as she should have.  The president was very unpopular where I lived but as I look back it only shows what disrespect we had and how children pick up on what they hear their parents talk about. 

I greatly fear that many today would react as my class did if God forbid something were to happen to our current president.  There is no excuse for rejoicing over someone being harmed just because of political loyalties.

biscuit1953 said:
I don't know how widespread it was or if it was just in the South but my fifth grade class started clapping and cheering when a teacher stepped in and told the news that JFK had been shot.  Our teacher got upset with us as she should have.  The president was very unpopular where I lived but as I look back it only shows what disrespect we had and how children pick up on what they hear their parents talk about. 

I greatly fear that many today would react as my class did if God forbid something were to happen to our current president.  There is no excuse for rejoicing over someone being harmed just because of political loyalties.

I don't want anything to happen (in that way) to our current president.  I would like to see him tried for his felonies and violations of the Constitution (and perhaps even tried for treason for arming Al Qaeda), and I would cheer if he was rightly convicted.

16KJV11 said:

Nonetheless, it was determined that the bullets that struck JFK were fired from that rifle.  Perhaps you have a better candidate?

The CIA has 1,100 pages of information about the assassination that will not be released until 2018. 

Don't believe everything you've heard up until now.