Elect
Reaction score
24pytec.jpg

33o2tqx.jpg

2w5otv4.jpg

vqiiwk.jpg

2qa1u6q.jpg

ku6tl.jpg

Does he have facial hair? How can he serve the Lord with facial hair on the mission field, I thought that was forbidden.

Every time I see these photos I am reminded what it takes to be a hero. Do something stupid and get your head bashed in is all it takes.

Tommy V looks like he just got out of jail.

His facial hair would make Jack Hyles go  ???

What happened to the dude who went Mike Tyson on Tommy V?

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Ok so what happened to Brother Tom?

Any charges filed?

This was from many years ago, when he was on the mission field in Africa.

You see, in the Ivory Coast, using IFBcult counseling techniques on the young ladies and wives is not swept under the carpet.

The men introduce your head to the butts of their rifles

The guy in Africa has more cahoonas then the men at WHBC. 

Bruh said:

Probably true on that.

In fairness I must say we were told ("we" refers to the members of WHBC at that time) it was 4 Muslim men with rifles that broke into Tom's house.  Supposedly to rob them. And another missionary man was there with Tom and his family at the time.

Funny thing is that we never saw or even heard of any injuries to the other missionary fella.  Or that anything was taken from Tom's house.

I guess the way Tommy Boy lay there with his head smashed in on the floor must have scared the 4 would be robbers away before accomplishing their goal.

Just me said:
Bruh said:

Probably true on that.

In fairness I must say we were told ("we" refers to the members of WHBC at that time) it was 4 Muslim men with rifles that broke into Tom's house.  Supposedly to rob them. And another missionary man was there with Tom and his family at the time.

Funny thing is that we never saw or even heard of any injuries to the other missionary fella.  Or that anything was taken from Tom's house.

I guess the way Tommy Boy lay there with his head smashed in on the floor must have scared the 4 would be robbers away before accomplishing their goal.

Just Me:

Please remain factual and quit posting distracting garbage such as this.  It detracts from the problem at hand, which is "Pastor" Tom preying on young ladies. 

I Know said:
Just me said:
Bruh said:

Probably true on that.

Just Me:

Please remain factual and quit posting distracting garbage such as this.  It detracts from the problem at hand, which is "Pastor" Tom preying on young ladies.
Painting a picture of an international pervert can only strengthen the witness against his testimony.

I Know said:
Just me said:
Bruh said:

Probably true on that.

Just Me:

I Know please, please, please, tell me what is un-factual about what I posted.

I Know please, please, please, tell me what is "distracting garbage" in my post.

I Know, I suspect you do not know what you say you know, ya know?