OBC Grads

JustABigKid

Elect
Reaction score
I have been told that there may not be many if any on here but I thought I would throw it out there.

Any OBC Grads still on here?

Well there always is the pride of OBC Jehanne La Pucelle!!!!

Still around, just lurking for the most part.  As for JoA, well, she's on a whole other level! :)

Free at Last said:
Still around, just lurking for the most part.  As for JoA, well, she's on a whole other level! :)

Just looking for some others to talk to since my eyes have been opened. Obviously JOA wouldnt help much.

PM me sometime if you would like to.

Free at Last said:

Were you around for the earlier versions of the FFF.  If so how far back and also did you post back then or just lurk?

Myself I have been around for over a decade on the various versions of the FFF.  Mostly lurking for many years now.

And as for Joannie, well, eh, yeah....enough said

I wasn't around for the original FFF, but I did post frequently on the second one, since 2007 or so.

Free at Last said:
I wasn't around for the original FFF, but I did post frequently on the second one, since 2007 or so.

Ok.  There were some epic WHBC wars back in the Centurion, Bravehert and Gladiator posting days.  Vineyard, despite claiming not to care about it, called in many favors to get the FFF postings stopped.  From politicians to the police and all it did was expose WHBC and its dictatoral leadership for what it was...... all the wrong things a church/college could be.

OBC has taken a nose dive since then as people around the country have their understanding of the place broadened.

Caleb Garraway could be OBC's greatest alum.

Or Bro Keaton...

Or Jonathan Magas....

Or Michael Shaver....... or was it Johnny Shaver:LOL:

Or Joel McCarty............................no he became a seeker sensitive liberal megachurch pastor who worships Steven Furtick, Craig Groeschel, and Carl Lentz and promotes Social Justice, worships criminals like George Floyd and worships his master Joe Biden.

Or.....THE Jesse Jackson (Stone).............................Maybe the famous OBC dropout!.