Oooh, the Forum's First Calling Out - Calling Amazed by Grace

M

Miller

You do know that you are just begging Lisa Ruby to come over here with that avatar of yours, don't you?

Miller said:
You do know that you are just begging Lisa Ruby to come over here with that avatar of yours, don't you?

Now that sister has her head screwed on correctly.  I'm thankful for the stand she takes.

Carry on

The Real Baptist said:
Miller said:

Now that sister has her head screwed on correctly.  I'm thankful for the stand she takes.

I am sorry to hear that you hate the church, the bride of Christ as much as she does.

Carry on

The Real Baptist said:
Miller said:

Carry on

I'll be praying she finds your church and joins,

The Real Baptist said:
Miller said:

Now that sister has her head screwed on correctly.  I'm thankful for the stand she takes

The Real Baptist could care less about Lisa Ruby. I never once read a post from him about her or to her.

Carry on

brianb said:
The Real Baptist said:
Miller said:

Now that sister has her head screwed on correctly.  I'm thankful for the stand she takes

The Real Baptist could care less about Lisa Ruby. I never once read a post from him about her or to her.

Carry on

I enjoy her craziness.

Carry on

The Real Baptist

Miller said:

He-he-he

You've got me figured out.  ;)

Y'all want fighting on this forum, right?

(It is just an animated Ginny Weasley playing Quidditch, but I am sure it will freak out a few people.)