Our leader on this FFF

Teri in NC

Elect
Reaction score
Our leader needs our prayers right now.  His Dad went to Heaven this morning.  What a godly heritage RAIDER comes from.

Teri in NC said:
Our leader needs our prayers right now.  His Dad went to Heaven this morning.  What a godly heritage RAIDER comes from.

So sorry to hear this.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Raider and his family. Is there a link to the arrangements?

Norefund said:
Thoughts and prayers go out to Raider and his family. Is there a link to the arrangements?

I will post when I see it.

I have RAIDER's address if anyone wants it, please message me.

Praying for you Raider and your family!!

Prayers for Raider and his family

Sorry to hear that.
Prayer for his family.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.  Dad came to know the Lord in 1970.  My sister and I had been reached by an IFB bus ministry.  The church visited my mom and dad and invited them to come and visit.  They heard the gospel preached and responded to the invitation.  My dad was gloriously saved that day!  He led our family to serve Christ from that point on.  While he will be missed by us, he is worshiping his Savior today!

Sorry to hear of his passing. 

Praying for your family! I?m now wondering if I possibly know you....

"Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope."  I Thessalonians 4:13

It is always hard to lose a parent.

What a blessing to know he's with the Savior.