Overwhelmed....Requesting prayer

AverageJoe

Elect
Reaction score
Much has happened over the past three months, and though I still love and trust the Lord, at times I do find that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that is going on around my wife and me. We've lost three family members since October 27th, and have one family member who is waiting to see if he is a candidate for a lung transplant. We have also seen our bank accounts dwindle because of the poor economy. We both know and still hold to the principle that we should tithe, that we should try and help our elderly family members with some kind of monthly stipend, providing for our own as the scriptures teach. God has been good and has always provided. And even if he didn't, it's all HIS anyhow. We are just stewards of what he's given us. Still, at times when certain events take place, it is easy to become very overwhelmed. I don't often share details about myself online, but felt compelled to do so since I'm requesting prayer. I've got an appointment with a pulmonologist on the 6th of Feb. I have been experiencing serious breathing issues that have continued to progress at an alarming rate since having Covid in 2021. I was also recently diagnosed with progressive heart failure. I'm going for a second opinion soon. My wife has been overwhelmed because of challenges from her 2015 accident that nearly took her from me. She will soon have to decide on whether to try and seek to collect disability or to find less strenuous employment at a reduced pay rate.
I thank you for allowing me to share this with you. I hope you will put us on your prayer list.
Sincerely,
AJ

Much has happened over the past three months, and though I still love and trust the Lord, at times I do find that I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that is going on around my wife and me. We've lost three family members since October 27th, and have one family member who is waiting to see if he is a candidate for a lung transplant. We have also seen our bank accounts dwindle because of the poor economy. We both know and still hold to the principle that we should tithe, that we should try and help our elderly family members with some kind of monthly stipend, providing for our own as the scriptures teach. God has been good and has always provided. And even if he didn't, it's all HIS anyhow. We are just stewards of what he's given us. Still, at times when certain events take place, it is easy to become very overwhelmed. I don't often share details about myself online, but felt compelled to do so since I'm requesting prayer. I've got an appointment with a pulmonologist on the 6th of Feb. I have been experiencing serious breathing issues that have continued to progress at an alarming rate since having Covid in 2021. I was also recently diagnosed with progressive heart failure. I'm going for a second opinion soon. My wife has been overwhelmed because of challenges from her 2015 accident that nearly took her from me. She will soon have to decide on whether to try and seek to collect disability or to find less strenuous employment at a reduced pay rate.
I thank you for allowing me to share this with you. I hope you will put us on your prayer list.
Sincerely,
AJ
praying for you my friend.... may God bless you and your family....

Sincerely,
AJ
Will pray. Is the heart issue related to the Covid? I ask because I know a guy who was perfectly healthy and got Covid pretty badly, and then ended up with congestive heart failure. He only took a multivitamin and an occasional Tylenol prior to Covid.

Will pray. Is the heart issue related to the Covid? I ask because I know a guy who was perfectly healthy and got Covid pretty badly, and then ended up with congestive heart failure. He only took a multivitamin and an occasional Tylenol prior to Covid.
They believe it is, as do I. When I contracted Covid the second time in late August/early September of 2021, I nearly died. I ran a 104.3 fever for four days, was nearly out of my head, and had lost 22 lbs in less than a week. After this, my blood pressure started going through the roof, and I was having atrial fibrillation. One doctor refused to address these things, so I went for a second opinion and was told I had cardiomyopathy induced by Covid. Heart failure. UGH! My former cardiologist (back in 2000-2002, they thought I had a mild heart attack) is my wife's cardiologist. Her heart failure was brought on by her accident in 2015...it was punctured by a rib. Covid, though her symptoms were mild, made her heart failure progress more quickly.

🙏You’ve got our prayers brother.. If there’s any other way to help please let us know 🙏

Sincerely,
AJ
Will pray for your bro! I believe everyone is beginning to feel the squeeze. Things cannot continue the way they have! My wife is facing a major surgery as well and this may have major implications for us. God is on the throne and all we really can do is place our trust in him!

They believe it is, as do I. When I contracted Covid the second time in late August/early September of 2021, I nearly died. I ran a 104.3 fever for four days, was nearly out of my head, and had lost 22 lbs in less than a week. After this, my blood pressure started going through the roof, and I was having atrial fibrillation. One doctor refused to address these things, so I went for a second opinion and was told I had cardiomyopathy induced by Covid. Heart failure. UGH! My former cardiologist (back in 2000-2002, they thought I had a mild heart attack) is my wife's cardiologist. Her heart failure was brought on by her accident in 2015...it was punctured by a rib. Covid, though her symptoms were mild, made her heart failure progress more quickly.
I am in your boat. After my last bout, my blood pressure is sky high, and the ringing in my ears went to: always audible.
I have been given no answers.