Packed house

Billy

Elect
Reaction score
Altars were full so many decisions for Crist was made yesterday.

Ain't God good.

Carry on!

I'm trying to be the new improved TRB....how is it working?

The Real Baptist said:
I'm trying to be the new improved TRB....how is it working?

Badly...you are not even a good sock puppet!  You would just be sitting on the bench!

Just started a thread about sock puppets.  Hopefully, the admin will delete you.

I like the beach.......fully clothed of course.

Carry on

I guess he/she wont delete you so...

Continue to be a dummy.

Carry on.

Top said:

Continue to be a dummy.

Carry on.

Rich coming from a liberal southern baptist.

You carry on.

Top said:
The Real Baptist said:
Top said:

Continue to be a dummy.

Carry on.

She does.

She is a fine example of Proverbs 31

TRB
Rich coming from a liberal southern baptist.

You carry on.

Yo mama can carry on.

The Real Baptist hasn't been on the old FFF in over a month. Why would he all of a sudden come here?

I think I know who he really is.

It's Patebald. It makes perfect sense to me. Every one knows the history between those two. And this is definitely Patebald's style of posting.

brianb said:
The Real Baptist hasn't been on the old FFF in over a month. Why would he all of a sudden come here?

I think I know who he really is.

It's Patebald. It makes perfect sense to me. Every one knows the history between those two. And this is definitely Patebald's style of posting.

Keep trying.... I am The Real Baptist.

The Real Baptist said:
Altars were full so many decisions for Crist was made yesterday.

Ain't God good.

Carry on!

Just because someone goes to the 'altar' does not mean a decision for Christ was made.

Just because someone goes to the 'altar' does not mean a decision for Christ was made.

Actually, he said "decisions for Crist."

An altar call seems like an odd way to raise funds. I wasn't aware Charlie was even running again.

According to the real Real Baptist's tweets there were only 2 who were saved. If this was the Real Baptist he would know that we could easily find out the truth on Twitter.

brianb said:
According to the real Real Baptist's tweets there were only 2 who were saved. If this was the Real Baptist he would know that we could easily find out the truth on Twitter.

Praise God for those two and packed altars with Christians making decisions.

TRB

The Real Baptist said:
brianb said:

Praise God for those two and packed altars with Christians making decisions.

TRB

So these many decisions were mostly re-dedications?

Btw, how's the family doing? You have what 4 boys now right? One of them has a name that starts with a J right, is he the youngest or the oldest? Or do they all have names that start with the letter J - like the Duggar kids?

Since Billy changed his name to Billy all his threads seem funny now :D