PappaBear: What is your belief?

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
[PLEASE NOTE: This thread was a mistake and should not have been created. I am leaving this intact. This kind of thing violates our own rules. No one ought to feel pressured to give their own beliefs. Please learn from my bad example!]

PappaBear: Answer these two questions and I will let you continue posting and unlock the other thread. It is in your hands.

1) What theory of Baptist successionism do you hold to?
2) What kind of Baptist are you? Do you identify with a particular strain?

Okay, I will be the one to ask...is this an abuse of power?  I am asking because I read the other thread and the locking down of it seems to stem from a disagreement with the Admin. on the extent of answering a question(s)..was not aware we were required to answer in this manner or have a thread we are in locked down.  If I missed something I would appreciate clarification.

T-Bone said:
Okay, I will be the one to ask...is this an abuse of power?  I am asking because I read the other thread and the locking down of it seems to stem from a disagreement with the Admin. on the extent of answering a question(s)..was not aware we were required to answer in this manner or have a thread we are in locked down.  If I missed something I would appreciate clarification.

I have locked down a thread for others when they were unduly being taken to task.
He has not only charged me for being dishonest, he has charged others for being dishonest.
Why let him run over other people (including myself)?

These are simple questions... nothing critical about this. It is in PappaBear's hands to unlock the other thread.

T-Bone said:
Okay, I will be the one to ask...is this an abuse of power?

T-Bone... thank you!
I reread our own rules and they say: "We make the commitment to never introduce ads, restrict ideals, or purposely target anyone for any belief they may affirm."

You are correct. I am unlocking the other forum and leaving this for posterity's sake.

FSSL said:
T-Bone said:
Okay, I will be the one to ask...is this an abuse of power?

T-Bone... thank you!
I reread our own rules and they say: "We make the commitment to never introduce ads, restrict ideals, or purposely target anyone for any belief they may affirm."

You are correct. I am unlocking the other forum and leaving this for posterity's sake.
I appreciate you & your difficult job...I think you are doing great...my post was sincere and my question was honest. Thank you for your response.