Pastor

W

Winston

hannahkelley-facebook4.jpg

The daughter of a pastor is in critical condition after being accidentally shot in the back of the head at a church in Florida.

Pastor Tim Kelley announced on Grace Connection Church

I always pointed my guns at the floor or in the sky when I dry fired them.  Just goes to show you can nver be too careful.

She's doing better now - at least the swelling in her brain is down. They still appreciate more prayers. For updates go to Grace Connection Church Facebook page.

brianb said:
She's doing better now - at least the swelling in her brain is down. They still appreciate more prayers. For updates go to Grace Connection Church Facebook page.

Thanks for update...praying.

brianb said:

Do you know this church?  This is a very sad story.

Winston said:
brianb said:

Do you know this church?  This is a very sad story.

I don't know this church.

Only 5% survive gun shots to the head. This girl is doing very well so far. Many have been praying worldwide for her.

Sadly this young lady passed away today...may the Holy Spirit comfort this family!