Patriotic is pulled aboard the Deadbeat Ship

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Because of Patriotic's lack of posting and ignoring of warnings, she was cast out to sea and labeled a Castaway.  In order for a Castaway to be restored to the Deadbeat List they must get their daily posting average above 1.  Patriotic has achieved this goal and with much compassion I pulled her from danger  (Please, stop applauding for me).  Patriotic is now back with the deadbeats and her progress will be carefully monitored.  One can only hope that she catches fire and gets that daily posting average above 3.  At that point, we will remove her from the Deadbeat List and she can begin to openly rebuke others.  Congratulations, Patriotic!

I feel like pulling out a Ray Hart cassette and singing along to, "Ship Ahoy."

RAIDER said:
Because of Patriotic's lack of posting and ignoring of warnings, she was cast out to sea and labeled a Castaway.  In order for a Castaway to be restored to the Deadbeat List they must get their daily posting average above 1.  Patriotic has achieved this goal and with much compassion I pulled her from danger  (Please, stop applauding for me).  Patriotic is now back with the deadbeats and her progress will be carefully monitored.  One can only hope that she catches fire and gets that daily posting average above 3.  At that point, we will remove her from the Deadbeat List and she can begin to openly rebuke others.  Congratulations, Patriotic!

i suppose  you'll  now want me to cheer and clap around you and sing, " We Love You, Brother Raider.  Oh, yes! We do".

RAIDER said:

Does that mean we should not be seen in public w/ Patriotic?

It's about time she got right with God!

16KJV11 said:
It's about time she got right with God!

Were it not for all of you which are spiritual and have been gossiping about - I mean - sharing my name in prayer requests,  I could not have done it. I feel like the red rose lady on Sheffey who finally was able to toss a white rose onto Sheffey's coffin.