Phil Kidd Raises Hair From the Dead!!

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Last edited:
Is he a doctor of what?

Philly the Kidd grew out his hair, but he has yet to fill the resulting empty space with brains.

OK. I need a brief bio. I have heard his name around here, but don't know him at all. This is obviously ridiculous. Can someone share a quick rundown of his rise to fame and then fall to this?

Seems like wearing a white coat while speaking from your "clinic" and calling yourself "Dr" could be borderline illegal in some states. At the least it could open the door to lawsuits if things don't turn out well. Most listening to his commercial would not realize his fake degree is an honorary one that has nothing to do with the medical field.

Seems like wearing a white coat while speaking from your "clinic" and calling yourself "Dr" could be borderline illegal in some states. At the least it could open the door to lawsuits if things don't turn out well. Most listening to his commercial would not realize his fake degree is an honorary one that has nothing to do with the medical field.
I have everyone in my church address me as "Dr. Binaca Chugger." I have earned my doctorate on the FFF and have the title to prove it!

I have everyone in my church address me as "Dr. Binaca Chugger." I have earned my doctorate on the FFF and have the title to prove it!
I think it was this site I was on several years ago where someone had linked to a website they had created where you could download your very own doctorate. There was thread dedicated to what doctorates should be offered. My favorite was one for the ladies. A doctorate in Culottology.

Open your eyes. It says "MR" Kidd on his white lab coat.

Muscle memory and age-old habit.. Get a grip.
So if you were tasked with defending him in a lawsuit your defense would be that, since he's been deceiving people with his fake doctorate for years its no big deal that he now deceives people with his fake doctorate in a quasi medical setting? Interesting defense strategy.

So if you were tasked with defending him in a lawsuit your defense would be that, since he's been deceiving people with his fake doctorate for years its no big deal that he now deceives people with his fake doctorate in a quasi medical setting? Interesting defense strategy.
Yes, all that goes along with fake opinions on the FFF.

I ran into a fake Dr. in NC several years ago at a small Bible study in someone's home. I think this guy actually had to do a little bit of work for his but nothing near doctorate level work. It was from a little church that one day decided to call themselves a college. During the Bible study we came upon a verse where Jesus washes the disciples feet and were discussing foot washing. I made mention that the Free Will Baptists still do it. His opinion was that it was silliness and he would never be a part of such a church. After the Bible study we were talking and the subject of eternal security came up. He was of the opinion that people who did not believe in eternal security were not even saved and he would stay away from such churches. Finally I asked him what church he was a part of and he said Beacon Baptist Church. It was funny because Beacon Baptist had, at that time, just changed their name. They were called Raleigh First Freewill Baptist prior to that. Even after the name change they were still doing foot washing and did not believe in eternal security. They were one of two other Freewill Baptist churches that my church frequently fellowshipped with. The pastor was very involved at SE Freewill Baptist College. The good Dr. did not even put any research in to know what his own church believed.