Please Read (Display Names)

A

admin

Due to certain members abusing the ability to change their display name, I am going to disable this feature in the near future. I'll give everyone a little time to choose their final display name before I make the change. In the event there is a dispute concerning "Display Name"... I will give the advantage to those who's display name most closely resembles their respective username.

I'm willing to hear objections..... so please respond.

admin said:
Due to certain members abusing the ability to change their display name, I am going to disable this feature in the near future. I'll give everyone a little time to choose their final display name before I make the change. In the event there is a dispute concerning "Display Name"... I will give the advantage to those who's display name most closely resembles their respective username.

Yeah . . . delete my account.

Thank You.

JOAN 0F ARC said:
admin said:

Thank You.

This would be better for mankind.

qwerty said:
JOAN 0F ARC said:
admin said:

Thank You.

This would be better for mankind.

http://www.hiyoooo.com/

admin said:

Once again, an admin who is on top of the game.

Another in a long list of reasons to like this place.

Two thumbs up to you sir!!

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I think this is a good idea...and even better with J of A leaving

admin said:
JOAN 0F ARC said:
admin said:

Thank You.

JOAN  OF ARC has requested her account be deleted. It's pending approval. I'm going to approve the deletion but I want a record of her request.

Thanks
Admin

I love you, man!

admin said:

I changed my name to the Real Bob. I was having fun with it.  The real The Real Bob in a pm said it was good humor, so I didn't think it was causing trouble.

btw joan of arc, you can request to delete youw own account in profile/actions/delete this account.

Of course, the admin has to approve it, but I am sure he will

I am and remain Izdaari on all boards. On FB I'm Izdaari Eristikon. (The name, in short or long form, is that of my old EQ character.)

JOAN 0F ARC said:
admin said:

Thank You.

Why bother. No one listens to you anyhow.