Post Great Plains Info Here

Never heard of it.

That's because no one's allowed to tell you about it.
giphy.gif

I never heard of a Great Plains Baptist College in North Platte, Nebraska, until just now. Here is their web site: https://greatplainsbc.com/

They were founded in 2012. Professors are graduates of Maranatha, Hyles-Anderson and West Coast Baptist.

I will have to go back and do some more research on them. Apparently there is no connection between them and the Great Plains Baptist University and Divinity School of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, a well-known KJV-only diploma mill that peddles worthless doctorates to IFB pastors.

I suppose if the Sioux Falls school gripes about the similarity in names, the folks in North Platte can always just say, "Sioux me."

I suppose if the Sioux Falls school gripes about the similarity in names, the folks in North Platte can always just say, "Sioux me."
I'm going to "Sioux them" for having a backward photo of Ray Young on their homepage. Idiots.

I have to give them a little credit for honesty. "Dr." Chester Smith does show under his degrees in large font "honorary doctorate". Of course still a little less in the integrity department then Bill Clinton or Dolly Parton-both who have been awarded honorary doctorates but don't refer to themselves as "Dr.".

If I am interpreting the staff page correctly, the honorary doctorate and most of the masters' degrees were conveniently awarded right there on the home turf at Great Plains BC. At least the staff got some eddication, on the Bachelors level, at some really high quality institutions like Hyles-Anderson.

...at some really high quality institutions like Hyles-Anderson.

Only one I see is a woman, who is the pastor's wife. Since he doesn't appear to have attended there, I wonder how they met?

I have to give them a little credit for honesty. "Dr." Chester Smith does show under his degrees in large font "honorary doctorate". Of course still a little less in the integrity department then Bill Clinton or Dolly Parton-both who have been awarded honorary doctorates but don't refer to themselves as "Dr.".

LOL! Skipped right over that Masters' Degree and got that Doctorate ;)
Interesting... I was in college with him.