Post Trib?

S.T.Ranger

Elect
Reaction score
While looking at a thread called "Post Trib," I decided to address a few issues and when hitting quote, was told it was an old thread and I might think of starting a new one, so here it is.

First, in response to how placing Christ's Return after the Sixth Seal presents a problem for those who embrace a Post Trib view, the primary issue would be...you have Christ returning before we are even halfway through the Tribulation. That, in my view, poses a great problem.

So I will simply pose one question for those who are Post Trib: if the Church is Raptured at the end of the Millennial Kingdom, just who exactly is it that you think is going to populate the Millennial Kingdom?

Point of discussion:

If the Church is raptured at the end of the Tribulation, one is forced to conclude that only unbelievers are left physically alive (for the Church as a whole, both living and dead...are glorified at the Rapture) and they, in conflict with Scripture...survive the Tribulation (no man that is not born again and physically alive will enter into the Millennial Kingdom).

So, for those among Post Tribulational believers, if you would like to discuss why only the Pre-Tribulational Rapture is consistent with Scripture, and the there are more problems the Post-Trib view faces than simply erroneously imposing Christ's Return prior to the completion of the Judgments described in Revelation, let's begin with the point given, and go from there.

God bless.