Prayer Needed

AverageJoe

Elect
Reaction score
I have several prayer requests. My sister, LeAnne Byrd has been fighting an aggressive form of breast cancer for nearly a year. She is at home and has home health (not hospice) helping her right now, along with my mother, who's come down from Pekin, IL and my other little sister who also lives there in the Augusta, GA area. She is not doing well, though she is doing somewhat better after receiving four units of blood over the past week.
Please, also pray for my wife and I to have wisdom in trying to recover from losses over the  years from our savings and retirement accounts because of the businesses we worked for going bankrupt.  We have a small portion left..she has her job, and I am on SSDI and have been since 2002, though I became disabled in 1998. I worked for two years and was finally FORCED into disability.
Please, also pray that if it be the Lord's will that my wife will be able to find a job that is closer to home and will not try to hold her back because of her having two titanium rods and eight titanium screws in her back from a wreck she was involved in  on December 13, 2015. She nearly died, had broken ribs, back, busted spleen, etc., and is still recovering. Her present employer is discriminating against her because of her condition, and she just wants a chance to move up. She's been passed over for promotion four times since she returned from the accident, though she taught many of those who are in those positions now, their jobs. Thank you in advance, and the Lord bless you.