Prayer Request

brianb

Elect
Reaction score
Update: I'm sorry to say that she passed away Saturday afternoon.

Requesting prayer for someone with brain cancer. The experimental chemo isn't working and she's deteriorating much faster now. Just a little personal details with maybe two weeks to live. Her name is Rachel she has a husband and two young boys.  The only thing left is a miracle. I would pray for the family as well.

brianb said:

Requesting prayer for someone with brain cancer. The experimental chemo isn't working and she's deteriorating much faster now. Just a little personal details with maybe two weeks to live. Her name is Rachel she has a husband and two young boys.  The only thing left is a miracle. I would pray for the family as well.

This is so sad.  Was she a believer?

Twisted said:
brianb said:

Yes, she was a very strong believer.

brianb said:
Twisted said:
brianb said:

Yes, she was a very strong believer.

Amen!  Then it's not so sad.