Prayer Requests Thread and Answered Prayers and Joys To Share etc :)

julie33

Elect
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I know we have the prayer threads going from time to time in the Fellowship forum and those are great!

I wanted to offer a prayer requests thread for ladies, or encouragement in our ladies forum as well.
Sometimes support amongst ladies is helpful as well in case anyone wants to post.
I'd be glad to offer prayer support with a prayer posted on the forum if anyone wants a prayer partner, and I'm sure there are other ladies who wouldn't mind joining in as well. Wherever two or three are gathered together...:)

If you have a prayer request you'd like prayer support for, I'd be happy to pray on here for/with you, and welcome others to join in as well. Maybe we can all encourage each other.

Also.....if you have a praise or joy or answered prayer to share, please feel free to do so!

This is a wonderful site and I'm glad to be a part of it, and looking forward to helping in any way I can. :)

I'll start with saying I had an answer to prayer on Thanksgiving Day as well as this past Friday.
I can't really post the details, but wanted to mention these two blessings and I'm thankful for them. :)