Prayer Requests

julie33

Elect
Reaction score
Hi everyone. How has everyone been? I'm going to try to be logging in more regularly. Hope you all are doing well. I have a couple of prayer requests please. First, I'll be traveling Sunday and Monday, and would appreciate prayers. Secondly,  I would appreciate prayers for God to provide financially. I have my budget streamlined and no way to bring in extra income. I've been hit with a lot all at once including an issue with my car that costs $80 to get diagnosed, and hopefully not too expensive to repair. I've also had other things occur so I have a bill I can't pay. I've checked local resources, and there's no help possible, and I don't have family. So, I am praying for God to make a way. I know nothing is impossible with God.  I do want to add a praise report too that God did answer one prayer a few days ago. Also a month or so ago, I was just praying, and sometimes it just takes one more prayer to break through.  I experienced the anointing and just a really closer time with the Lord during my prayer time. It was a weekend, and I just wanted to be with Jesus. Unintentionally, I ended up not even hungry that day for food, just the close prayer and worship time was a great blessing and fasting and praying was just a special time. I praise the Lord for my deep faith and the trust He has taught me. Trust from the heart is so different than trust from the mind.  God is so faithful and all we ever need is in Him. I'm so thankful for my salvation. A third prayer request would be  for more emotional healing. I had a close friend deeply hurt my heart the end of April, and it was deeply hurtful  for three days I was pretty immobilized. I have given it to the Lord, and picked up and gotten back to things I need to do. Time has helped along with entrusting it to God, but it's a deep wound, and  is taking time and prayer to heal. Thanks for the prayers. :)

julie33 said:
Hi everyone. How has everyone been? I'm going to try to be logging in more regularly. Hope you all are doing well. I have a couple of prayer requests please. First, I'll be traveling Sunday and Monday, and would appreciate prayers. Secondly,  I would appreciate prayers for God to provide financially. I have my budget streamlined and no way to bring in extra income. I've been hit with a lot all at once including an issue with my car that costs $80 to get diagnosed, and hopefully not too expensive to repair. I've also had other things occur so I have a bill I can't pay. I've checked local resources, and there's no help possible, and I don't have family. So, I am praying for God to make a way. I know nothing is impossible with God.  I do want to add a praise report too that God did answer one prayer a few days ago. Also a month or so ago, I was just praying, and sometimes it just takes one more prayer to break through.  I experienced the anointing and just a really closer time with the Lord during my prayer time. It was a weekend, and I just wanted to be with Jesus. Unintentionally, I ended up not even hungry that day for food, just the close prayer and worship time was a great blessing and fasting and praying was just a special time. I praise the Lord for my deep faith and the trust He has taught me. Trust from the heart is so different than trust from the mind.  God is so faithful and all we ever need is in Him. I'm so thankful for my salvation. A third prayer request would be  for more emotional healing. I had a close friend deeply hurt my heart the end of April, and it was deeply hurtful  for three days I was pretty immobilized. I have given it to the Lord, and picked up and gotten back to things I need to do. Time has helped along with entrusting it to God, but it's a deep wound, and  is taking time and prayer to heal. Thanks for the prayers. :)
Prayed for you.