Prayer Requests

julie33

Elect
Reaction score
I just had two former Pastors' wives pass away. Please pray for the pastors that are more than devestated.  Also I have some prayer requests I need prayer for too. Rough night going to try to sleep some thanks.  One pastor and Bonnie was married 61 years. I don't know how long the other was married. Both were nice people and cared about people.

Brethren, after twelve years of faithful service in an Assemblies of God church (My wife and I are Baptists) we left the church today. My wife is very upset and I am relieved.
Your prayers are appreciated.

Brethren, after twelve years of faithful service in an Assemblies of God church (My wife and I are Baptists) we left the church today. My wife is very upset and I am relieved.
Your prayers are appreciated.
Prayers for what? Your wife not to be upset?

In all the years of posts you've made about how GREAT the AOG church was, sounds odd you're now "relieved".

Prayers for what? Your wife not to be upset?

In all the years of posts you've made about how GREAT the AOG church was, sounds odd you're now "relieved".

Twisted, it all happened suddenly. About four months ago, the pastor appointed a board of elders without a church vote and there have been major problems (with the support of the pastor) ever since.

Twisted, it all happened suddenly. About four months ago, the pastor appointed a board of elders without a church vote and there have been major problems (with the support of the pastor) ever since.
OK, so what's the prayer request for?

It's for a few things, Twisted. My wife was very upset, but apparently we got prayers answered--she suddenly calmed down and agrees that we had to leave. I have a church van route, that the board had decided to abandon; I am still visiting them and helping some of them with food during the current epidemic. And with all the churches shut down, I need a place for service. So, your prayers are appreciated.