Prayers for my mom please.

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
2020 has been a real crapper of a year for a lot of people and for a lot of reasons. Mom is 81 years old and has beaten kidney cancer this year by having a kidney removed. She was just bouncing back and getting stronger and gaining weight and is generally undiscernibly healthy. However, she was given a diagnosis this week of Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. So the battle begins again. Your prayers are coveted and appreciated.

2020 has been a real crapper of a year for a lot of people and for a lot of reasons. Mom is 81 years old and has beaten kidney cancer this year by having a kidney removed. She was just bouncing back and getting stronger and gaining weight and is generally undiscernibly healthy. However, she was given a diagnosis this week of Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. So the battle begins again. Your prayers are coveted and appreciated.
Praying for your mom.

praying for your mom

Her oncologist appointment is over a week away but will update the treatment plan asap. Thanks for all your prayers.

I have added you and your mom to my prayer list. Please keep us updated on her progress.