"Preacher Boy" free labor.....

Tony Hutson is one of the few IFB pastors (and comedians) who aren't fans of Fundamental Schools or Colleges. In fact he insists that the kids in his church go to public school and public universities.

Also, you can just imagine which schools made their preacher boys "pay their dues". One can only imagine what Hyles and later Schaap wanted them do and no telling what the Vineyards wanted his boys to do also.

I remember reading on the old StuffFundiesLike blog where one school required preacher boys to preach on the street of the bad part of town and how one claimed that Schaap wanted his preacher boys to preach in gay bars. I don't know how much truth there is in that.

I remember reading on the old StuffFundiesLike blog where one school required preacher boys to preach on the street of the bad part of town and how one claimed that Schaap wanted his preacher boys to preach in gay bars. I don't know how much truth there is in that.

I had Schaap for Homiletic's. We did have to preach in several public locations, one of which was a bar.

I picked a bar in Chesterton where it was rumored many of the Fairhaven Baptist College crowd went to drink.