"Preacher Boy" free labor.....

That is your delusion. They hate me. You know they do. They hate me because I'm not like them.
I don't know if they hate you or not. You don't seem to have much of an impact on them so I would assume most would be indifferent.

Again. You naivety is showing. Jesus said that division would come. He promised them. The enemies of a man's house would those of his own. I've never said there wouldn't be division.
That's true. I assumed since you were lamenting over the fact that there were too many churches that you thought Christians were too divided.

You've formed this delusion about me because it is the only defense you have left. You don't really know the Scriptures and you know it.
Do I know the Scriptures? Yes, I would assume better than some and not as well as others. Certainly I don't know them to the degree of perfection where I would feel comfortable telling another Christian or church how every minute detail of their ministry should be run. There are probably things I have wrong and the grace of God is sufficient to cover for that. Just like there are probably things varying churches have wrong and the grace of God is sufficient there as well.

I don't know if they hate you or not. You don't seem to have much of an impact on them so I would assume most would be indifferent.

You know they hate me. You've witnessed it here in this forum. You didn't call it out because you don't like me either.

Like I don't have much of an impact on you? Yeah. Right. You keep coming back and coming back.

That's true. I assumed since you were lamenting over the fact that there were too many churches that you thought Christians were too divided.

You've forgotten what you said.

Do I know the Scriptures? Yes, I would assume better than some and not as well as others. Certainly I don't know them to the degree of perfection where I would feel comfortable telling another Christian or church how every minute detail of their ministry should be run.

I haven't gotten into every "minute detail". I recognized their hypocrisy, false doctrine and ego.

There are probably things I have wrong and the grace of God is sufficient to cover for that.

Just like a good Calvinist would. You don't care if you're wrong or not. You believe "grace" has you.

Just like there are probably things varying churches have wrong and the grace of God is sufficient there as well.

Spoken like a wonderfully controlled IFB. You only recognize "grace" for yourself and not for me as well.

Is that how grace works for you? I mean you want me to recognize that God is gracious to those whom I'm talking about and yet you refuse to recognize God's grace for me?

Yeah. Debate 101. You're failing at so many levels.

You know they hate me. You've witnessed it here in this forum. You didn't call it out because you don't like me either.

Like I don't have much of an impact on you? Yeah. Right. You keep coming back and coming back.
I don't know that anyone here hates you. You are at times sort of a mild irritant but nothing worthy of hate.

Just like a good Calvinist would. You don't care if you're wrong or not. You believe "grace" has you.
Since I lean heavily Arminian it would take someone pretty clueless to mistake me for a Calvinist.

I don't know that anyone here hates you. You are at times sort of a mild irritant but nothing worthy of hate.

Like that has ever stopped you nor them.

Since I lean heavily Arminian it would take someone pretty clueless to mistake me for a Calvinist.

Even worse. They call down Grace for themselves and deny it to others too. They are usually much more shy about it than others. My mistake.

I haven't followed you around enough to know for certain. Thanks for letting me you know you prefer a follower of Calvin instead of Calvin himself.

Like that has ever stopped you nor them.

Even worse. They call down Grace for themselves and deny it to others too. They are usually much more shy about it than others. My mistake.

I haven't followed you around enough to know for certain. Thanks for letting me you know you prefer a follower of Calvin instead of Calvin himself.
You are welcome-don't mention it.

Why did I harm you in some way?
No we were discussing your claim that everyone hates you and your claim of perpetual victim hood. An you were asking if I was "always the assailant-without any basis for it.

No we were discussing your claim that everyone hates you and your claim of perpetual victim hood. An you were asking if I was "always the assailant-without any basis for it.

That is your exaggeration. I never said anything about "perpetual" victim-hood. I did say something about how the assailant(or their supporters), like yourself, want to blame victims.

I'm not a victim. I do support the victims. The victims are those you cowardly refuse to support.

You REFUSE to support the victims of men like CT Townsend, DR Harrison, David Harrison and etc who continually take money from God's little children in the "name" of Jesus Christ and pocket it themselves.

None of the one's mentioned have ever gotten a dime from me. I quit feeding that machine a long time ago.

That is your exaggeration. I never said anything about "perpetual" victim-hood. I did say something about how the assailant(or their supporters), like yourself, want to blame victims.

I'm not a victim. I do support the victims. The victims are those you cowardly refuse to support.

You REFUSE to support the victims of men like CT Townsend, DR Harrison, David Harrison and etc who continually take money from God's little children in the "name" of Jesus Christ and pocket it themselves.

None of the one's mentioned have ever gotten a dime from me. I quit feeding that machine a long time ago.
Well, I would have to assume since I've never heard of any of them that they've not gotten a dime from me either. Kind of tough to prove I support them when I don't even know who they are.

I'm curious why you think the actual circumstance she mentioned didn't cause the problem?

OK...wait....Starlifter is a "she"?

We gonna have to start a new thread on this one!

OK...wait....Starlifter is a "she"?

We gonna have to start a new thread on this one!
Oh, Must be part of the New IFB. I knew there was something different about them.

Oh, Must be part of the New IFB. I knew there was something different about them.
You're going to have to define "WHICH" New IFB. The "Teis" New or the "Anderson" New?

Well, I would have to assume since I've never heard of any of them that they've not gotten a dime from me either. Kind of tough to prove I support them when I don't even know who they are.

You've supported throughout our conversations. Everyone has seen you support them.

I have been actively "naming names" and you've have been actively defending them against what I've said and you somehow don't know them? That makes your conduct even worse.