"Preacher Boy" free labor.....

You are the IFB’s treasure.
Haymaaan...

So say a man who's robbing God's children of their money to feed himself. So says a man that has taken God's servants/slaves to be his own. So says a man that willingly defrauds God's children of the Truth.

I don't own anyone like you do. I'm not collecting any money from anyone for anything... under the pretense of "representing God's bank"... like you do. I'm not telling anyone they have to come to me to know God.... like you do.

Nothing but more lies from you. I'm not like you.

So say a man who's robbing God's children of their money to feed himself. So says a man that has taken God's servants/slaves to be his own. So says a man that willingly defrauds God's children of the Truth.

I don't own anyone like you do. I'm not collecting any money from anyone for anything... under the pretense of "representing God's bank"... like you do. I'm not telling anyone they have to come to me to know God.... like you do.

Nothing but more lies from you. I'm not like you.

No, you don’t have anyone who considers you to be their ‘leader’ or mentor.
There‘s a reason for that...
Haymaaaan

No, you don’t have anyone who considers you to be their ‘leader’ or mentor.
There‘s a reason for that...
Haymaaaan

There sure is. Every Christian reports directly to God. No one reports to you. No one reports me. Difference being....YOU'VE robbed God of His PREEMINENCE among those who call you "boss".

I bet you've never studied the Doctrine of Preeminence. Much less taught it to anyone. It wouldn't benefit you to do such.

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.

2Timothy4
2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.

Acts20
28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

Hebrews 13
17 Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you.

There sure is. Every Christian reports directly to God. No one reports to you. No one reports me. Difference being....YOU'VE robbed God of His PREEMINENCE among those who call you "boss".

I bet you've never studied the Doctrine of Preeminence. Much less taught it to anyone. It wouldn't benefit you to do such.

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.

Those who can, do.
Those who can’t criticize those who can on the internet.

Can I get an IFB’s treasure Haymaaaan?

Last edited:
2Timothy4
2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.

Acts20
28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

Hebrews 13
17 Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you.

Your IFBness is showing.... I figured you'd start throwing such nonsense around sooner or later.

1. What Paul told Timothy has nothing to do with you nor TB.

By all means, Prove it does. You have no right to take what Paul said to Timothy and pretend he was talking to you. To do such, is to pretend Timothy's authority is your own. We know that is NOT the Truth.

2. Paul's words to those in Acts 20 was to those included in the conversation that took place in Acts 20. You were not there. TB wasn't there and you don't any right to claim their authority.

3. Hebrew 13:17 isn't talking about you nor TB. In fact, neither of you are called to be a leader. You're self appointed novices.

You've chosen a poor translation. At best, you're could be nothing more than an overseer. You have no authority. They had no authority to dictate anything. People such as Paul and Timothy have already did what they were called to do. They didn't need your help to do it and no one certain needs you to try and take their place.

Last edited:
Those who can, do.
Those who can’t criticize those who can on the internet.

Can I get an IFB’s treasure Haymaaaan?

Like all your pedophile heros before you? They "could"... They "did"....

Tell you what. I'll meet you down at your church on Sunday and we'll invoke

1Co 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

We have this discussion publicly among all your followers and lets see what happens?

You IFBness is showing.... I figured you'd start throwing such nonsense around sooner or later.

1. What Paul told Timothy has nothing to do with you nor TB.

By all means, Prove it does. You have no right to take what Paul said to Timothy and pretend he was talking to you. To do such, is pretend Timothy's authority is your own. We know that is NOT the Truth.

2. Paul's words to those in Acts 20 was to those included in the conversation that took place in Acts 20. You were not there. TB wasn't there and you don't any right to claim their authority.

3. Hebrew 13:17 isn't talking about you nor TB. In fact, neither of you are called to be a leader. You're self appointed novices.

You've chosen a poor translation. At best, you're could be nothing more than an overseer. You have no authority. They had no authority to dictate anything.
Ok. Let me make a list why these Scriptures don't count:

1. They were only meant for the person the author was talking to directly. (2Tim3 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;)

2. It's a poor translation (The old UGC argument)

You claim a pastor has "no authority"
According to 2Timothy 4:2 Timothy as pastor had the authority to rebuke and reprove.

According to Hebrews 13:17 one should "submit to their authority"

I'm finding that your not so fond of the Scriptures after all.

1Co 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

We have this discussion publicly among all your followers and lets see what happens?
I think that's a great idea. I'm not far from NC I'd come down to watch.

Ok. Let me make a list why these Scriptures don't count:

1. They were only meant for the person the author was talking to directly. (2Tim3 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;)

Reckless. I suppose you're the rightful King of Israel too? Or maybe an apostle?

You really haven't spent any time discuss matters of importance with any dissenting voice.... and it shows. All you do is repeat the weak "talking points" you hear over and over again.

2. It's a poor translation (The old UGC argument)

You claim a pastor has "no authority"
According to 2Timothy 4:2 Timothy as pastor had the authority to rebuke and reprove.

It is a poor translation. The same word is translated differently in the early part of the chapter. Their mistake. I just recognize it.

According to Hebrews 13:17 one should "submit to their authority"

That is not in the verse you reference. I've debated these verses for years. You're not going to say anything I haven't dealt with over and over again. I know this is all new to you but you're a novice. By your own standard you should stop.

I'm finding that your not so fond of the Scriptures after all.

The Scriptures weren't given in English. They were given in Koine, Aramaic, and Hebrew. There is an argument to be made for the old Syriac for certain parts.

I've spent years in these texts. You're just accepting what you're told and what you're told doesn't even agree.

Last edited:
I think that's a great idea. I'm not far from NC I'd come down to watch.

He won't do it. I've offered to do it repeatedly and I've never had anyone accept. I had one "pastor" accept and then call right before the meeting to say he didn't care what the Scriptures said. He wan't going to do it. In his words.... "It will break my church up."

Reckless. I suppose you're the rightful King of Israel too? Or maybe an apostle?

You really haven't spent any time discuss matters of importance with any dissenting voice.... and it shows. All you do is repeat the weak "talking points" you hear over and over again.
To you it's weak talking points to the Christian world it's Scripture.

To you it's weak talking points to the Christian world it's Scripture.

I accept the Scripture as given, to the those with authority, from the Spirit of God, to declare them.

You have no experience, much less authority, to determine what they say. All you have ever done is blindly accept what you've been told.

I feel sorry for you. I do. I feel sadness that you think you're skilled and gifted. If you are, you've certainly wasting it. You need to start listening to God and forget all of us.

And obviously you are still just making blind accusations based on your hatred for IFB.

I don't hate you. I love you. Which is why I'm talking to you.

Have you ever stopped to consider that the very people that Jesus healed and loved on during His ministry are some of the same ones that dramatically changed their minds once the Pharisees took him? Now that was hatred.....

I don't hate you. I don't want to see you suffer. I don't want to see you taken advantage of...

I don't have a church, I attend one.
The verses you quote are in context of believers taking each other to court.
Perhaps you need an understanding of hermeneutics....among other things.

Oh, and an old fashioned, IFB's treasure Haymaaan!

I don't have a church, I attend one.

So you've moved on from the "Senior" position? I'm sure you're still the leader regardless of what they call you.

The verses you quote are in context of believers taking each other to court.

No. It is not. The context is judging a dispute between two members of the family of God. The "court reference" is Paul's attempt to keep them out of court. It doesn't change the fact of handling disputes properly. We are disputing the Scriptures. Which is what happened in the council that took place in Acts 15.

Perhaps you need an understanding of hermeneutics....among other things.

I understand hermeneutics just fine. You need to abandon tradition. We can discuss this at the meeting.

Oh, and an old fashioned, IFB's treasure Haymaaan!

Whatever that means.