Question about girl's feeling of some guy

bradtown

Elect
Reaction score
Hi, i want to ask you all here. So recently, i met a girl on Twitter. I really liked the first time i saw her not because she was cute. But the thing that made me adore her so much was because i knew that she is also a part of choir in her church. I mean, i've already seen a lot of beautiful girls on Twitter or real life, but none of them make me really interested as much as i like this choir girl. And in fact, makes me want to do anything to get her attention.

So i decide to get her attention by talking about the good things of her based on her tweets. Like "you're so funny, you're so smart, talented, religious, humble and many things. But at first, she didn't give any response to me.

SO then i made her some cute pictures filled with many expression photos of her and also poems (motivational and love poems) that i've made myself for her (i didn't use people's quotes in those poems). In these pictures, i also made her a good looking logo of her name (because i love web designing), plus wooden background on the back of the pictures (it's pretty complicated to explain i know).

She finally replied to me and said that she seriously liked what i've made for her.

Every morning, i pray to God that this girl would be my wife in the future. I don't know why, but this girl is the only girl i've ever seen in my entire life that is capable to make me become the "will do anything to get her attention" kind of guy. I mean, i already showed to her that i'm really sincere and want to have something more serious with her (by making her cute pictures and poems).

However, i haven't asked her number or any of her information because i don't want to scare her away given that i'm just a strange guy on Twitter she barely knows.

Do you think i can get into more a serious relationship with her? What should i do next? Is asking her phone number a bad idea?

Umm, you're seriously close to the "stalker" line.  Twitter is not a date site.

subllibrm said:
Odd little man alert!

You didn't mention how old you were, but it sounds like you're young and a bit immature.  Get off twitter and other silly websites, quit writing silly poems.  If I would have received something like that, I would have told you to leave me along. 

If you're really interested in this girl, talk to her in church only.  Get to know her and her family before making any moves.  You need to get the trust of her parents  first before you make any on this young lady,  It may take weeks or even months, but if you're really interested in this young lady, you'll wait.

I mentioned in an earlier post I was in my late 30's before I got married.  I hadn't dated a lot, so I figured God had decided my life that I wasn't going to get married, that was okay, I was content with that.  So I decided to adopted a baby.  She was my life.  Beautiful 4 pound preemie.  When my husband and I met, she was 4.  My mother and I were living together.  My father had passed away a few years earlier.  I told my husband before we take the relationship any further/serious, he had to get the "family" approval.  That meant my daughter, my mother, my preacher, my 2  brothers and their wives and my sister and her husband.  The most important approval was from my preacher because he was my biggest mentor since my father had passed away.  He counseled with my Preacher on several occasions and he made one request for both of us.  Wait one year. We did.  We've been married 21 years and we look back on all the good memories of our dating and family times we had together before we were married. 

Okay, I've gone off the grid, but don't rush anything.