Rabid Extremists

Well Queen LeBron James said publicly he hates white people and the United States as a whole and wants to help Joe Biden free all black criminals. LeBron is an ignorant racist moron and hopefully he'll tear his ACL and have a career ending injury so he can retire and move to China and help China kill White Americans.

Also ESPN said every person who stormed the white house should die and that BLM and Antifa need to riot more police stations. ESPN is full liberal.

Well Queen LeBron James said publicly he hates white people and the United States as a whole and wants to help Joe Biden free all black criminals. LeBron is an ignorant racist moron and hopefully he'll tear his ACL and have a career ending injury so he can retire and move to China and help China kill White Americans.

Also ESPN said every person who stormed the white house should die and that BLM and Antifa need to riot more police stations. ESPN is full liberal.
perhaps you can provide links to your Lebron narrative and to the ESPN story supporting your allegations? Also, just a quick thought - If Lebron hates all white people, wouldn't that include Joe Biden (you know, cuz' he's white)?

perhaps you can provide links to your Lebron narrative and to the ESPN story supporting your allegations? Also, just a quick thought - If Lebron hates all white people, wouldn't that include Joe Biden (you know, cuz' he's white)?
Joe Biden is really black because he voted for Joe Biden.

Former NFL player and ESPN reporter Jason Whitlock is no fan of Queen James' racist attitude. Whitlock was also "fired" from ESPN because he slammed BLM as a marxist group.

Perhaps Trump did not intentionally incite violence by the rioters on January 6, but he does have a loose tongue for our nation's leader. He called the George Floyd protestors, "thugs". On January 6, he told the protestors he "loved" them. He encouraged protestors at the Capitol and told them to be "wild". They followed their leader.
Seriously not looking for a fight, but do you think that he actually meant he loved the rioters?

My point is that he has often spoke in clumsy language, not all that dissimilar to GW Bush. Thinking he was including those riotous thugs in his "I love you" is analogous to saying he supported the skinheads in Charlotte by saying :there are good people on both sides:. He didn't mean there are good skinheads, but rather there are good people on both sides of the issue regarding the matter of displaying confederate flags and statues in the public square, and that is true.

Plus now all NBA/NFL players only want black coaches/GM's. The NBA only allows white coaches that are liberal/worship China and LeBron/hate white people and want to help Biden and LeBron free black criminals and defund the police and military.

Statement by Representative Darin LaHood (R-Illinois) via Illinois Review web site:

"Rioters and protesters who broke the law and attacked the US Capitol need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Likewise, the criminal activity of BLM and Antifa need to be held to the same standard and accountable. Those BLM and Antifa perpetrators and anarchists should be equally prosecuted for their criminal activity and un-American actions. Unfortunately, there is a clear double standard when the Left incites violence. This needs to end."

I agree with this. (Perhaps, to be politically correct, I should say "HAY-MANN and HAY-WOMAN!")

Speaking of "rabid extremists"...

Sullivan is the founder of the group Insurgence USA and told 2News he does not align politically with Trump. He said he was in D.C. last week to "document" several planned protests including the rally at the Capitol. He started the group in 2020 after the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis. [Source]​

"Insurgence USA" looks like one of those Black Bloc organizations that likes setting things on fire. I'm far from a conspiracy theorist who thinks the Capitol Hill storming was a false flag operation to make Trumpsters look bad. (They do a fine job of that themselves. Never assume conspiracy where stupidity will suffice.)

But I figured at least some of the mob were actually lefties intent on opportunistically doing some damage. Now I'm curious just how many of the stormers were actually there to, um, "document."

Seems like in the last year, there has been allegedly a lot of violence and lawlessness in America by right-wingers pretending to be left-wingers, and by left-wingers pretending to be right-wingers. Is there any way we can round up all them, plus all the genuine right-wing and left-wing lawbreakers, and incarcerate them in a politically correct version of Camp Auschwitz, and sort out them and their tattoos at our leisure, before they burn the whole country down?

Oops, sorry, I forgot - left-wing violence and arson are good and commendable - only right-wing violence is bad. George Soros wants us to carry on with the Marxist revolution.

The NBA, the NFL, ESPN, and now Major League Baseball are also leading a Marxist revolution.

Where do you get your information? What newsworthy source preaches this?
None. TonyHutsonComedian (and a few similar accounts, run by the same person in Real Life) is a troll. There's a long history of hosting such accounts on this forum, so as long as he doesn't break and specific rule, I've been content to let them have their fun.

Some of the past troll accounts have been quite funny. This one, not so much funny as monotonous.

stg101619dAPR.jpg

I really hope that all of the elected officials that were in the Capitol of both parties were cowering under their desks and peeing their pants during the whole ordeal. They've all been too arrogant and too haughty for too long. There's nothing like a good scare to get your mind right.
Jubal Sackett

LeQueen the Village Idiot with a 5th grade education only likes white liberals who hate America and defend black criminals (like his master Biden), So does the NFL/NBA/ESPN. NFL players have either George Floyd or Jacob Blake's name on the back of their helmets and some even have ***** Trump and the closet homosexual anti white racist loser Roger "The Fairy" Goodell allows it.

The great one Jack Hyles and Peter Ruckman would make like LeBron cry to his master Biden if he knew they weren't P.C.

Perhaps Trump did not intentionally incite violence by the rioters on January 6, but he does have a loose tongue for our nation's leader. He called the George Floyd protestors, "thugs". On January 6, he told the protestors he "loved" them. He encouraged protestors at the Capitol and told them to be "wild". They followed their leader.
What would you call them??? They ARE thugs!