Ransom's Day Job

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Found this clip that shows Ransom at work. His responses on the forum sound exactly like him in this video!

(anyone else besides me want to know where he got that cool cat shirt?)

Well you have to admit, there's a lot of space up there.
finalfrontier_newthumb.png

If you don't mind sharing with a lot of wadded-up tinfoil.

At least I'm sharing my tinfoil with respected virologists, epidemiologist's and Dr's, instead of "Ransom, the forum pundit". Bwahahahahaha!!!

Aluminim-foil.jpg

And you just might be a grouper. You've often demonstrated the memory span of a fish. (Not to mention the typing skills.)

What do you know? A grouper lives a very long time and has an excellent memory. Which is one of the reasons they grow so large.

By the way, I enjoy fishing. You need to learn a little bit more about fish.

In the interest of accuracy you seemed to appreciate the comparison-certainly did not protest it.

I just pointed out some facts that maybe he had ignored when using the comparison. I never said anything about enjoying the comparison. Liar.

I didn't. Why would I. Only in that mind of yours....
Why would you? Oh, I don't know-maybe because you are insane? When called a grouper your response was not to protest but rather point out the favorable aspects of a Grouper.

I just pointed out some facts that maybe he had ignored when using the comparison. I never said anything about enjoying the comparison. Liar.
Apparently I was right about the abnormally big mouth, too. Like I said: you can't argue with science.