Red Sea Crossing?

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I just read a comment that someone made saying that the Ruckman Reference Bible is the only reference Bible showing the Exodus crossing the Red Sea in the map section

I just thought I'd post that here so you folks can tell us all how wrong that is.

I just read a comment that someone made saying that the Ruckman Reference Bible is the only reference Bible showing the Exodus crossing the Red Sea in the map section
It amazes me that Bawb Jones-uh hasn't buried you under a mountain of Ph.D.'s yet for that contribution to the body of theological knowledge.

I just thought I'd post that here so you folks can tell us all how wrong that is.

Ruckman Reference Bible?! I had no idea.
I‘d like to order one.
Black genuine leather.
ESV.

Please let me know if the Macgruder Saluder McDoughboy Dunde’s Study Bible becomes available.
I’m looking for the Bible on cassette edition.

Hey, if all you need is a map of the Exodus crossing, the ESV Study Bible is already in print.

<yawn> Just another map drawn by heretics who didn't believe Israel could even find the Red Sea.

Same unbelief. Different trash.

Exodus ESV small.jpg

Oh, so you had an ESV Study Bible, and you still said you heard Rucky's was the only one with that map? And you therefore knew you were lying?

Even for someone pretending to be stupid, you're pretty stupid, you know that?

Oh, so you had an ESV Study Bible, and you still said you heard Rucky's was the only one with that map? And you therefore knew you were lying?

Even for someone pretending to be stupid, you're pretty stupid, you know that?

May I kindly request that you learn to read and read the OP again.

And just to hold your hand, the ESV map (actually done by Moody) does NOT show Israel crossing the Red Sea.