Requesting prayer

AverageJoe

Elect
Reaction score
I usually don't like to request prayers on a public forum, but I know there are some here who WILL pray when prayer is requested. My wife and I have been hit with some very serious health issues since we went through FAUCI DISEASE back in 2021. My wife had her initial appointment with MY cardiologist on Wednesday, and the outcome was not good. Her EKG came back abnormal. The doctor has scheduled her for a stress test and an echo on February 9th. I go back on February 12th for my 1 yr followup. It seems that though we have been doing everything we can to improve our health since Covid that we are losing the battle. My ability to breath because of asthma and restrictive lung disease has been very instrumental in my own decline health wise. We would appreciate any prayers we can have offered on our behalf.
Thank you in advance.

BT

I usually don't like to request prayers on a public forum, but I know there are some here who WILL pray when prayer is requested. My wife and I have been hit with some very serious health issues since we went through FAUCI DISEASE back in 2021. My wife had her initial appointment with MY cardiologist on Wednesday, and the outcome was not good. Her EKG came back abnormal. The doctor has scheduled her for a stress test and an echo on February 9th. I go back on February 12th for my 1 yr followup. It seems that though we have been doing everything we can to improve our health since Covid that we are losing the battle. My ability to breath because of asthma and restrictive lung disease has been very instrumental in my own decline health wise. We would appreciate any prayers we can have offered on our behalf.
Thank you in advance.

BT
Please KNOW that I am setting aside a dedicated time of prayer for YOU and your wife TODAY. Please keep us posted. It is an honor and privilege to bear this burden with you. Be Encouraged!

Praying for your wife and you. May the Heavenly Father touch both of you in His healing ways.

Lifting you and your wife up in prayer.

Continuing to pray for you and your wife as well in your ongoing health struggles, and as you move towards the Feb 9th appointment.

Thank you in advance.

BT
You and your wife will be in my morning prayers. My wife is battling some healthcare issues like Afib and back pain.
Shalom