Reveal Yourself :)

Joel, Jesse (Stone-Jackson), Tatiyana, and the others who left to become liberals who worship Biden no doubt partied yesterday when their President was elected. Caleb Garraway wasn't thrilled.

Last edited:
It's sad that Joel became a seeker sensitive liberal and a woke soy boy like Jesse Jackson. I'm sure Tom Vineyard will forgive them when they see the light.

I'd love for as many of you in here who are willing to let us know who you are!
I'd love to know who there is in here that I knew or still have contact with.

Is there a reason so many people keep their identity a secret? I understand if you are still attending WHBC or OBC, but otherwise what is the issue? Maybe y'all can help me understand why all the anonymity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No

Joel left the IFB movement to become a seeker sensitive liberal hipster megachurch pastor who worships BLM/Biden and the liberal churches he supports wants to be pro abortion and anti military. You can thank Jesse Jackson (Stone) for leaving the Vineyard camp to become liberals who worship Biden and are now full fledged communists. Plus Joel worships other false teachers Carl Lentz, Steven Furtick, and Craig Groeschel.

OK, enough is enough.

I'm getting a little bored of seeing these IFB Sermon Clips tweets on every thread, and I know I'm not alone.

Kindly restrict yourself to the IFB Preacher Clips thread henceforth, where they belong. That goes for all your aliases.

Thank you.

Is there a reason so many people keep their identity a secret? I understand if you are still attending WHBC or OBC, but otherwise what is the issue? Maybe y'all can help me understand why all the anonymity.

Come one home Joel.

Why are you a seeker sensitive liberal megachurch pastor?

You do know that BLM is anti-Christianity, anti-America etc.

Joel how come you left the Vineyards?
How come you're a woke liberal who hates America?
Why do you love Social Justice and Critical Race Theory?
Why do you worship criminals like George Floyd?
Why do you worship false teachers like Steven Furtick/Carl Lentz/Perry Noble/Matt Chandler/Brian Houston?

When will you do a sermon series on the great American crackhead George Floyd?

Too bad Joel is a liberal who hates white people and is pro LBGQT. Wonder if he'll march in the gay parade and what would Jim Vineyard think?

Are still protesting in the streets defending black criminals and black lives matter?

Are you a soldier or and errand boy for your master Biden and ESPN?
You worship Joe Biden, George Floyd, Steven Furtick, Matt Chandler, David Platt, and closet gay man Carl Lentz.
Will you make peace with Caleb Garraway and Michael Shave and Tom Vineyard?

That makes sense for some. Thanks for clarifying.

Have you started your sermon series on why White people are horrible?
Aren't you now Vice President of Black Lives Matters Alabama Chapter?
Did you cry when your hero Carl Lentz got his job back?

Understand the place, then you understand the appreciation for screen names. This isn't facebook or something of the sort. This place is where much of the original real exposure to predators took place. People who shared had a lot to lose by speaking out. The screen names and anonymity allowed for people to open up and share without fear of repurcussion.

Walt is correct, by using a screen name it allows me to share what I want to say without you judging me, but my statement. This has served me well.

When I was here much more frequently, the screen names are all that I needed. We developed relationships with each other through our posts, not through a knowledge of each other's personal lives. Many times I have prayed for a screen name when they shared prayer requests, understanding that God knew their real name and location. Some people, after interacting so frequently, we were able to figure out that we knew each other and communicated a little off site - but never really about the topics here. We just knew that we knew that we knew. ;)

It is also a place of great satire and sarcasm, which is what I found so intoxicating. A place for people who grew up in IFB, especially HAC, to poke fun at themselves in a way that no one else would understand. I chose my screen name because, as a kid, we used to throw back shots of Binaca before church. Good memories. Add to that the irony of the high alcohol content in Binaca and the fame it had as a necessary part of being a preacher boy - I find it a hysterical title to go by on a site offering so much humor.

Much of the humor is gone from the site now and it has become a place to do more ranting than satire, sarcastic humor. I miss the old days. I long for those who would travel the Old Paths with me!
In the early days of the previous forum (and perhaps the one before) Raider, 16kjv11, Fishinnut, Binaca Chugger and others taught me so much. I have had 3 or 4 screen names as I have come and gone from the 3 iteration of the FFF. Perhaps someone could start a thread & could post the history of the 3 FFFs and others could add additional details & post their memories and their favorite characters from the past. The nearly 20 years of visiting three FFF's have informed and entertained me. I must admit it has become a part of my life.

Still not woke enough for Joel McCarty. He worships and Black Lives Matter.