Rioting, looting and burning buildings doesn’t say we want justice!

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
It says I want stuff.
It’s sad to me that sincere people seeking to bring to the forefront a real issue find their message drowned out in this mess.

DC has been an interesting case. The other day the rioters started a trashcan fire. A protester with a mega phone scolded them and got others with water bottles to put it out. Yesterday the rioters were trying to get to a line of police officers. The legit protesters made a human chain to block them. Then last night they looted and burned the AFL-CIO Union building. Probably one of their biggest supporters.

Then last night they looted and burned the AFL-CIO Union building. Probably one of their biggest supporters.
I wouldn't necessarily say that the anarchists who are opportunistically spearheading the violence and looting are dumb. But collectively, they couldn't find their own backsides with the help of an ouija board and a proctologist.

The reactions on social media are often frustrating to me.

Many Pastors on my feeds demand that I condemn the systematic racism (of which I am a part)..and if I even mention the looting that's racist!
Personally, I don't see how any normal thinking person could feel anything but outrage over the death of George Floyd. And demand those responsible be charged and punished to whatever extreme the law allows. I also believe those looting, rioting and burning buildings should be stopped and punished for their crimes.
In a sane society, it shouldn't take 'courage' or be controversial to make either statement.

Yeah.... especially the ones that say "You are part of the problem"
If your religion demands that I confess my sins and seek forgiveness, but cannot offer absolution, then in the words of one famous progressive writing about a revolution, "Don't you know that you can count me out."

Our government leaders need to encourage peaceful protest in preplanned locations that can be easily managed,

They need to come together with legislatures to find common ground on police procedure changes and social justice reform.

Most of all they need to arrest those who are looting, vandilizing and attacking innocent people. They need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Those Antifa members who are found to have organized and planned violence should be convicted of inciting a riot and possibly domestic terizosism. They should be locked up forever whether they are black separatists or white supremacists or foriegen actors. Those shooting police should be brought up on attempted murder charges and locked up.

Our government leaders need to encourage peaceful protest in preplanned locations that can be easily managed,

They need to come together with legislatures to find common ground on police procedure changes and social justice reform.

Most of all they need to arrest those who are looting, vandilizing and attacking innocent people. They need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Those Antifa members who are found to have organized and planned violence should be convicted of inciting a riot and possibly domestic terizosism. They should be locked up forever whether they are black separatists or white supremacists or foriegen actors. Those shooting police should be brought up on attempted murder charges and locked up.
I saw a video of two businesses side by side where the owners were patrolling with rifles. As the mob passed they ensured them they wouldn't have attacked their business because the owners were black. I think it had more to do with the black assault rifles the owners were patrolling with.

The reactions on social media are often frustrating to me.

Many Pastors on my feeds demand that I condemn the systematic racism (of which I am a part)..and if I even mention the looting that's racist!
Personally, I don't see how any normal thinking person could feel anything but outrage over the death of George Floyd. And demand those responsible be charged and punished to whatever extreme the law allows. I also believe those looting, rioting and burning buildings should be stopped and punished for their crimes.
In a sane society, it shouldn't take 'courage' or be controversial to make either statement.
In Vancouver years ago they had riots over hockey losses. It was white people here that I saw.