Robbing Churches

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Well if you aren't one then you really must have really wanted to be or your brother was one or your a secret "thought" Gideon. I think we know someone of Treasure's immense intellect must know more about you than you do.
At least he is consistent.

Consistently wrong! 😁

treasure_unseen

Registered
Reaction score
Would you be willing to deposit a large sum of money into my PayPal account if you are wrong? More importantly, would you actually be able to admit it if you were proven wrong? Or is Arthur Fonzarelli your hero?😉
You're the one dodging the question. Sure. I might be wrong about your "ministry". I'll take your word for it. You just haven't said. No money involved, You know IFBs and money. They're going to get a "mansion" after all.

treasure_unseen

Registered
Reaction score
Well if you aren't one then you really must have really wanted to be or your brother was one or your a secret "thought" Gideon. I think we know someone of Treasure's immense intellect must know more about you than you do.
We've argued for years. You're just getting your feet wet.

Ransom

I know all about wind
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Registered
Reaction score

Ransom

I know all about wind
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
I never said literal "THIEVERY". Those are your words. Not mine. I said exactly what HE SAID.
Robbery is thievery. Specifically, thievery carried out through violence or the threat of violence.

You yourself said, "Paul was saying that he literally took money from other people." Was calling what he did "robbery" literal, or not? Make up your mind.

I see I've made you mad so you're going to follow me around for a while. Good.
Wrong, as usual. Clowns are for laughing at, not being angry at.

Starlifter

Registered
Reaction score
You guys remind me of my kids.
They can't get into a conversation without griping at or ripping on one another.
Happy times.

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
You're the one dodging the question. Sure. I might be wrong about your "ministry". I'll take your word for it. You just haven't said. No money involved, You know IFBs and money. They're going to get a "mansion" after all.
I made you a deal, but you refused. PayPal, admission of wrongness, Fonzarelli Fan Fanatic.... Your choice.

treasure_unseen

Registered
Reaction score
Robbery is thievery. Specifically, thievery carried out through violence or the threat of violence.
Thanks for witnessing the distinction. You're my best witness.

You yourself said, "Paul was saying that he literally took money from other people." Was calling what he did "robbery" literal, or not? Make up your mind.
He used the word robbery. I didn't. He was specific about what it meant. He took wages of others to do them service.

Wrong, as usual. Clowns are for laughing at, not being angry at.
You're not laughing.

treasure_unseen

Registered
Reaction score
I made you a deal, but you refused. PayPal, admission of wrongness, Fonzarelli Fan Fanatic.... Your choice.
No deal made. You offered. I rejected. I wasn't a "Fonzerelli" fan. I didn't think a good IFB would be so well versed in 60s trash.

Ransom

I know all about wind
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
You made a distinction between robbery and thievery and then ignored it. I'm not the one that's obfuscating.
You demonstrate the distinction between normal human being and ranting idiot. Enjoy your thread, grandpa.

treasure_unseen

Registered
Reaction score
You demonstrate the distinction between normal human being and ranting idiot. Enjoy your thread, grandpa.
You're getting older every day brother. I pray you learn the joy of being a parent.

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
No deal made. You offered. I rejected. I wasn't a "Fonzerelli" fan. I didn't think a good IFB would be so well versed in 60s trash.
That's good that you at least have enough intelligence not to accept an guaranteed defeat.😘

Now if you only would muster the courage to admit where you were wrong about what the apostle Paul said regarding robbery for receiving money.

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
We good IFB’s still think it is the 60’s.
Does your mommy know you’re online?

tmjbog

Registered
Reaction score
Anyway everyone knows that a dvd player sanctifies any movie or tv show.

voicecrying

Registered
Reaction score
Anyway everyone knows that a dvd player sanctifies any movie or tv show.
And if the DVD player has that built-in filtering technology, you get extra indulgences.