Robbing Churches

That's good that you at least have enough intelligence not to accept an guaranteed defeat.😘

Now if you only would muster the courage to admit where you were wrong about what the apostle Paul said regarding robbery for receiving money.

I simply repeated what Paul said. He was serious about it. You think he was joking.

I'm not interested in your money. I know you're use to ministers demanding and getting your money. I'm not that way.

Anyway everyone knows that a dvd player sanctifies any movie or tv show.
There used to be a unit that had some filtering, but I can't remember the name and highly doubt it's still made.

The TV Guardian used to be the "de facto" filter, but....it only filters based on the CC "closed captioning" which not every program/DVD uses. Blu-rays usually don't have "CC", but use sub-titles. TV Guardian has been asked about a sub-title version but none has been released.

There used to be a unit that had some filtering, but I can't remember the name and highly doubt it's still made.

The TV Guardian used to be the "de facto" filter, but....it only filters based on the CC "closed captioning" which not every program/DVD uses. Blu-rays usually don't have "CC", but use sub-titles. TV Guardian has been asked about a sub-title version but none has been released.

I never owned one but they used to call them cuss boxes. I think most of them were discontinued because the studios sued them for messing with their "artwork". There is a video streaming (Vidangel) service now that you can watch amazon and netflix through and it edits for cussing and nudity. Somehow they've survived so far.