Ruckman sermon clip

This helps to explain why American fundamentalism is in a state of numerical decline. As long as submission to this racist moron is considered a test of fellowship among wide sections of fundamentalism, intelligent people are not going to sign up for this nonsense or be identified with it in any way. Of course, there are many good fundamentalists and IFB people who are not Ruckmanites - thank God for them.

I had never heard Ruckman before, so I listened out of curiosity.

I don't agree with this, even the part where he bashes how Southern whites talk.

I posted this to a Ruckman group on Facebook. The admin not only deleted me from the group, but he also unfriended me. That's his prerogative.

While I enjoy many of what Ruckman teaches, and appreciate it, I am NOT a blind follower willing to excuse this type of behavior. But I will also say that this does not diminish the good he has done. (In my eyes. Sadly, this type of talk will turn off many whom he could help. You would think controlling the tongue would be an easy thing to do. Not for all.)

Now I'll step off my soapbox and work on my own shortcomings, while you all work on yours.

I don't agree with this, even the part where he bashes how Southern whites talk.

I posted this to a Ruckman group on Facebook. The admin not only deleted me from the group, but he also unfriended me. That's his prerogative.

While I enjoy many of what Ruckman teaches, and appreciate it, I am NOT a blind follower willing to excuse this type of behavior. But I will also say that this does not diminish the good he has done. (In my eyes. Sadly, this type of talk will turn off many whom he could help. You would think controlling the tongue would be an easy thing to do. Not for all.)

Now I'll step off my soapbox and work on my own shortcomings, while you all work on yours.

I'll interpret this Ruckmanese for you:

"This is so indefensible, Im not even going to try.
While I still totally believe Ruckman is brilliant and I completely agree with everything else he said...I'm desperate to distance myself from this...and hope nobody else posts clips demonstrating his other idiotic beliefs.
As to this clip, I'm going to stop my feeble grasping for some sense of dignity for being a Ruckmanite and I'm calling you poor sinners out on your condemnation of this idiocy."

Last edited:
I'll interpret this Ruckmanese for you:

"This is so indefensible, Im not even going to try.
While I still totally believe Ruckman is brilliant and I completely agree with everything else he said...I'm desperate to distance myself from this...and hope nobody else posts clips demonstrating his other idiotic beliefs.
As to this clip, I'm going to stop my feeble grasping for some sense of dignity for being a Ruckmanite and I'm calling you poor sinners out on your condemnation of this idiocy."
LOL! Oh, my....