So What Did You Get for Christmas?

Twisted

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
13,233
Reaction score
130
Points
63
One per post, please.
 

Twisted

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
13,233
Reaction score
130
Points
63
Daisy BB Gun - pump action.

(I didn't say it has to be THIS Christmas)
 

Twisted

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
13,233
Reaction score
130
Points
63
Lionel train set.
 

Twisted

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
13,233
Reaction score
130
Points
63
One of the best toys ever.

http://youtu.be/BzNTPGN-KUQ
 

Sherryh

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
2,502
Reaction score
29
Points
48
leather couch ive been saving for
 

fishinnut

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
3,190
Reaction score
31
Points
48
A new fishing light for night time fishin'.
https://www.illumisea.com/collections/homepage-collection/products/reel-britebite-fishing-light
 

Twisted

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
13,233
Reaction score
130
Points
63
fishinnut said:
A new fishing light for night time fishin'.
https://www.illumisea.com/collections/homepage-collection/products/reel-britebite-fishing-light
That's pretty cool.

Is that so you see the fish or the fish see your bait?
 

Twisted

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
13,233
Reaction score
130
Points
63
RAIDER said:
An Amazon Echo.
"Alexa, if you were unplugged tonight, are you 100% sure of heaven?"
 

fishinnut

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
3,190
Reaction score
31
Points
48
Twisted said:
fishinnut said:
A new fishing light for night time fishin'.
https://www.illumisea.com/collections/homepage-collection/products/reel-britebite-fishing-light
That's pretty cool.

Is that so you see the fish or the fish see your bait?
Yes
 

Twisted

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
13,233
Reaction score
130
Points
63
fishinnut said:
Twisted said:
fishinnut said:
A new fishing light for night time fishin'.
https://www.illumisea.com/collections/homepage-collection/products/reel-britebite-fishing-light
That's pretty cool.

Is that so you see the fish or the fish see your bait?
Yes
That's what I thought.
 

fishinnut

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
3,190
Reaction score
31
Points
48
Twisted said:
fishinnut said:
Twisted said:
fishinnut said:
A new fishing light for night time fishin'.
https://www.illumisea.com/collections/homepage-collection/products/reel-britebite-fishing-light
That's pretty cool.

Is that so you see the fish or the fish see your bait?
Yes
That's what I thought.
It's really attracts to fish in the area & you can see them because the light is so bright.
 

16KJV11

Active member
Doctor
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
5,190
Reaction score
2
Points
38
1000 rounds of 9mm ammo.  Hole hole hole...
 

fishinnut

Well-known member
Doctor
Registered
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
3,190
Reaction score
31
Points
48
When your kids know you well.......
https://www.amazon.com/Redneck-Backscratcher-Scratcher-Planet-Funny-Christmas/dp/B0161T1V24/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1516206609&sr=8-3&keywords=rake+back+scratcher
 

16KJV11

Active member
Doctor
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
5,190
Reaction score
2
Points
38
fishinnut said:
When your kids know you well.......
https://www.amazon.com/Redneck-Backscratcher-Scratcher-Planet-Funny-Christmas/dp/B0161T1V24/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1516206609&sr=8-3&keywords=rake+back+scratcher
It was even Field Tested!  :p
 
Top