Sock sorting...

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
The original admin likes socks. So much so, he has started his own forum and he has multiple entities.

On this forum, you may have interacted with:

Prin.Ciples
admin
Christundivided
Praise_yeshua
Joshua (kicked out before he posted)
benutils

They were all the same person. Unfortunately, I am sure I will find more.

His forum is the same. Yet, even he has a Lloyd_london who very well may be another one of his socks. And Mojon_rison ...

FSSL said:
The original admin likes socks. So much so, he has started his own forum and he has multiple entities.
Prin.Ciples
admin
Christundivided
Praise_yeshua
benutils
His forum is the same. Yet, even he has a Lloyd_london who very well may be another one of his socks. And Mojon_rison ...

Why should "WE" and for that matter "YOU" care about the other forum.

I have no interest in what is happening over there. Let them do whatever they want to do. In regard to the SOCKS here that's an admin responsibility, police it as needed and leave the rest of us out of it.

sword said:
FSSL said:
Prin.Ciples
admin
Christundivided
Praise_yeshua
benutils

I have no interest in what is happening over there. Let them do whatever they want to do. In regard to the SOCKS here that's an admin responsibility, police it as needed and leave the rest of us out of it.

I agree. The bitterness is getting ugly.

sword said:

First of all... it is comical. I find the whole situation a work of desperation. Everytime we say something over here, they get all bent out of shape ;) ... and we get a free link!

Second, it reveals to those over there that they are being "played" by their own admin. I am helping their forum along and contributing to their demise. Benutils is no longer active over there... lol... Too many logins to worry about. ;) (but then... when I mention this... boom, there he is again ;) I bet it is real fun to be juggling all of those identities :)

Third, this thread highlights the fake posters. I remember some of these socks and the discussions. Some will find it interesting.

Of course, you don't have to agree. You could just move along and ignore this.

redhead said:
sword said:
FSSL said:
Prin.Ciples
admin
Christundivided
Praise_yeshua
benutils

I agree. The bitterness is getting ugly.

Is that you, PY, Christundivided, benutilis, Prin.Ciples?
;D

Isn't it obvious? FSSL and Praise Yeshua are both the same person.

Lol!

Hey, posters at the new forum! Listen up! You are being led by FSSL! Bwahahahaha!

Thanks Tim! THAT would be classic! They already think I rendered the .com useless on the very same day the new forum sprang up!

FSSL said:
Lol!

Hey, posters at the new forum! Listen up! You are being led by FSSL! Bwahahahaha!

Thanks Tim! THAT would be classic! They already think I rendered the .com useless on the very same day the new forum sprang up!

It is coincidental.  8)

We are all Kosh.

kosh.png