Southern Baptists - Beth Moore - Women Preachers...

Using women preachers is a thing...........in many non-dom churches.

They also like to refer to their pastors, meaning the senior pastor & his wife as "their pastor's."

fishinnut said:

They also like to refer to their pastors, meaning the senior pastor & his wife as "their pastor's."
I'm burdened about the whole thing.  I am not a Southern Baptist and I have some pretty deep convictions about why, but I have no animosity against them.  It simply bothers  me (though I am not surprised) that another organization is really going by the wayside.

Baptist City Holdout said:
Well, folks, the SBC had a 40 year reprieve. Guess the whacko fundies were right after all.
Some think they will recover and go right again.  I don't think so. 

16KJV11 said:
Well, folks, the SBC had a 40 year reprieve. Guess the whacko fundies were right after all.

What comments will you make when the fake hysteria is over? The SBC isnt going to do anything that changes its current stance at the moment. More fake news hysteria!

Escapee said:
16KJV11 said:

What comments will you make when the fake hysteria is over? The SBC isnt going to do anything that changes its current stance at the moment. More fake news hysteria!
Let's hope so.

16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:

I'm burdened about the whole thing.  I am not a Southern Baptist and I have some pretty deep convictions about why, but I have no animosity against them.  It simply bothers  me (though I am not surprised) that another organization is really going by the wayside.

What an absolutely ignorant comment. Seriously pure ignorance.  How is the SBC going by the wayside? How exactly/ I sat through every session of the SBC and over and over again the role of male pastors and preachers was emphasized over and over.  But Im not surprised! LOL

Escapee said:
16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:

What an absolutely ignorant comment. Seriously pure ignorance.  How is the SBC going by the wayside? How exactly/ I sat through every session of the SBC and over and over again the role of male pastors and preachers was emphasized over and over.  But Im not surprised! LOL
Time will tell...