Star-telegram article on IFB churches

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
https://www.star-telegram.com/living/religion/article222576310.html

Let the truth be known!!!

What a sad bunch of pathetic Christians.

kind of off topic

That this group will let molesters preach and pastor but if a man has been divorced ( abandoned by spouse )  he cant go any where the pastorate bc he is not good enough. Very sad that the real victims have been hushsed rather than praised for their bravery.

Although I am a bit confused about the article. I though Tom was the one accused by several women of misconduct and there were sworn affidavits by his accusers.  Or did Jim Vineyard have accusers too that made sworn statements. I think this article may have misspoke but im not sure.

Either way the fact that they covered them up has only given the devil more to accuse Christians as a whole of.

They both did.  JAV back in the late 90's and early 2000's.  Tommy Boy recently.

If you're friends with Jesse Jackson on Facebook he posted a photo of the Dallas Morning News article where he was interviewed. Jesse made another Facebook Live Video about "Not Judging Others". Jesse also got a divorce recently as he posted about his wife's infidelity. Tough times for Jesse and the rest of the Ross family right now.

TommyBoy said:
If you're friends with Jesse Jackson on Facebook he posted a photo of the Dallas Morning News article where he was interviewed. Jesse made another Facebook Live Video about "Not Judging Others". Jesse also got a divorce recently as he posted about his wife's infidelity. Tough times for Jesse and the rest of the Ross family right now.

Post a link.  I can't find him.

TommyBoy said:

I still stand by the thought that Jesse would kick you $%& if ever spoke to him the way you posted about him :)

I still stand by the thought that Jesse would kick you $%& if ever spoke to him the way you posted about him :)

You love to defend liberals and soy boys. Jesse's too busy making Facebook videos on "Don't Judge Others" defending Ross. Funny how Jesse defended Ross but other OBC alums didn't, not even Caleb G, the Triple O.G.