Technology question about the forum...

Boomer

Elect
Reaction score
How do you post a picture from your computer (not from the web) to a thread? I tried the "insert image" icon, but it doesn't work.

I think you would have to get an account with Photobucket or Imageshack and upload from your computer to that account. That will give you an URL to paste when you use the icon.

admin said:
Smellin Coffee said:
I think you would have to get an account with Photobucket or Imageshack and upload from your computer to that account. That will give you an URL to paste when you use the icon.

You can use the "attachments and other options" at the bottom of your post window" to post a picture from your computer". Just give a couple sec to load the first time once you view it.

Neato! Thanks admin!

Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's this? An administrator????

Those of us who just came over from the other forum aren't used to this. Woohoooo!

Thanks, admin!

Baptist City Holdout said:
how do I decrease my pix to 128 kb. - one that is already on my compute?

Just use picresize.com, fast and easy. Otherwise have to use gimp, picasa or other photo software.

qwerty said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
how do I decrease my pix to 128 kb. - one that is already on my compute?

Just use picresize.com, fast and easy. Otherwise have to use gimp, picasa or other photo software.

Thanks. If I recognize your picture there, you may appreciate my post on Raider's new, "Thread about nothing"