"You definitely are the judgemental type Mr Massi,"

That's one.

"... considering how you seem to worship at Vineyards feet..."

That's two.

"...you cowarded down from my first challange..."

That's three.

You are so easy Mr Massi.

Thanks for the response but I am through with you

I firmly stand by my answers and posts.  Have a good day.

TruthBearer said:
It is a post like Vince Massi's post praising Jim that makes victims think what's the point in speaking out about their abuse when the predators continue to be praised.

I don't see Jesus praising offenders of His little ones in Matthew 18. In fact He says, better to tie a stone to them to be sure they sink when you toss them. Speaking on behalf of a family who has been directly affected FOREVER as a result of Jim's predatory behavior, I am disgusted with Vince Massi's post.

As if Jim teaching how to use gimmicks to draw kids in somehow erases years of preying from the pulpit, his office and elsewhere. In my opinion, once it is known that a person is a predator,  there should be no bragging on their past achievements.

I mean, hello, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Jim has used the "ministry" as an avenue to access new and unsuspecting victims. This is truth and not false accusations. 

Even Hollywood got it right recently when they yanked all of the 7th Heaven reruns and dropped Stephen Collins' program upon news of his molestations confession. I agree with JustMe that God should be getting the glory and not Jim. When I see someone praise a known predator,  makes me think birds of a feather.

Sorry Vince but that's the truth.

Good post TruthBearer, or are you Just me or JustABigKid or Citadel of Truth or maybe you are Vince Massi himself since Mr Massi says it is so easy to do?????  And Vince/JoA/Timothy/whoever else they are would know.

Just me said:
TruthBearer said:
It is a post like Vince Massi's post praising Jim that makes victims think what's the point in speaking out about their abuse when the predators continue to be praised.

I don't see Jesus praising offenders of His little ones in Matthew 18. In fact He says, better to tie a stone to them to be sure they sink when you toss them. Speaking on behalf of a family who has been directly affected FOREVER as a result of Jim's predatory behavior, I am disgusted with Vince Massi's post.

As if Jim teaching how to use gimmicks to draw kids in somehow erases years of preying from the pulpit, his office and elsewhere. In my opinion, once it is known that a person is a predator,  there should be no bragging on their past achievements.

I mean, hello, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Jim has used the "ministry" as an avenue to access new and unsuspecting victims. This is truth and not false accusations. 

Even Hollywood got it right recently when they yanked all of the 7th Heaven reruns and dropped Stephen Collins' program upon news of his molestations confession. I agree with JustMe that God should be getting the glory and not Jim. When I see someone praise a known predator,  makes me think birds of a feather.

Sorry Vince but that's the truth.

Good post TruthBearer, or are you Just me or JustABigKid or Citadel of Truth or maybe you are Vince Massi himself since Mr Massi says it is so easy to do?????  And Vince/JoA/Timothy/whoever else they are would know.

Maybe we are all just one person on here and we are arguing with ourself. :0)

hqdefault.jpg

Will the real TruthBearer please stand up?

Citadel of Truth said:
hqdefault.jpg

Will the real TruthBearer please stand up?

I remember that show back in the days you had to get up to change the channel.

There is only one of me and we can all thank and praise God for that.

"  And Vince/JoA/Timothy/whoever else they are would know."

That's 5.

Vince, I'm sure you're a great guy and I'm equally sure that what you said what taken 180 degrees from how you meant it. That being said, this is the Fighting Fundamental Forums - you're going to get blasted from time to time. That's half the fun of being here!

I've had my run-ins with christundecided and The Rotten Tomato and others. I certainly don't take any of it personally - it is purely for entertainment purposes only.

So, don't be afraid to join in the fray and dish it out like it's dished out to you. I think you'll find it rather enjoyable! 

tumblr_m67euwQ4DN1rwjvx0o1_500.gif

The best response I can give to a poster like Vince Massi is one that a poster from the early version of the FFF used to give to certain posters:

MOTHERSHP ALERT!!!!!!!

Vince Massi said:
Although we are IFBs, my wife and I faithfully attend a soul-winning Assemblies of God church here in Mexico. Yesterday, the Lord blessed us with 25 kids in the Neighborhood Bible Study.

Violeta is a public school teacher who also teaches in our children's services. As a result, she is heading for Peru to work in an AOG mission in the jungle as a children's teacher.

She wouldn't be doing it if it weren't for our children's church services. We wouldn't have children's church services if it weren't for the influence of Jim Vineyard.

So Jim's good influence is now spreading to a Peruvian jungle.

Sorry, Folks, but that's the truth.

Romans 1:24-25

Wherefore God also gave them up...who changed the truth of God into a lie, and and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen

Just me said:
The best response I can give to a poster like Vince Massi is one that a poster from the early version of the FFF used to give to certain posters:

MOTHERSHP ALERT!!!!!!!

"Mothership Alert!"

That's 6.

Vince Massi said:
Well, Just Me, I'm afraid that you outsmarted me. When I stated that you would not glorify Christ, but would instead make false accusatins, I figured that one of two things would happen:

If you immediately started making false accusations, then you probably don't know that your accusations are false.

If you held off for a while, then I would figure that you did realize that your accusations are false.

But I forgot how easy it is to post your false accusations under another name.

My curiosity got the best of me. You make the accusation Just Me is posting under two names.

Would you care to enlighten us which two names Just Me is posting under in your opinion or is this just a false accusation that those of us that are serving God must endure to make us better people?

"You make the accusation Just Me is posting under two names."

No I didn't.

Vince Massi said:
Although we are IFBs, my wife and I faithfully attend a soul-winning Assemblies of God church here in Mexico. Yesterday, the Lord blessed us with 25 kids in the Neighborhood Bible Study.

Violeta is a public school teacher who also teaches in our children's services. As a result, she is heading for Peru to work in an AOG mission in the jungle as a children's teacher.

She wouldn't be doing it if it weren't for our children's church services. We wouldn't have children's church services if it weren't for the influence of Jim Vineyard.

So Jim's good influence is now spreading to a Peruvian jungle.

Sorry, Folks, but that's the truth.

That's not the Truth. That's your opinion which you are entitled to. Where is God in your post? Where does God get any glory in your post? Vince, you are still under Vineyards spell. You just gave Vineyard all the credit and all the glory. Vineyard loves that!

"Where is God in your post? Where does God get any glory in your post?"

"Yesterday, the Lord blessed us with 25 kids in the Neighborhood Bible Study."

Vince Massi said:
"You make the accusation Just Me is posting under two names."

No I didn't.

MOTHERSHIP ALERT!!!

Vince Massi said:
But I forgot how easy it is to post your false accusations under another name.

Vince, Vince, Vince...if you meant that he is posting false accusation but is doing so by veiling them as false accusations, just say so. If you didn't mean two different identities, just say so. If you did mean two different identities, it is a fair question to ask you which two (or more) you believe it is. 

Here ya go Vince.

Your man Vineyard counsels underage teen girls (under 18 years old) alone in his office with the door closed. And also without their parents consent or prior knowledge.

During some of these sessions your man Vineyard has called them over from off his couch in front of his desk to stand by him at his desk and he draws a circle on a pad of paper and says “this represents your monthly menstrual cycle.”  Then your man Vineyard draws marks in the circle and says “these marks represent different points in time where you would desire sex and be more susceptible to temptation”

Then your man Vineyard says “Do you look at yourself naked in the mirror and does it make you horny?

Oh your man Vineyard is such a great example,    NOT!!!!

Just me said:
Here ya go Vince.

Your man Vineyard counsels underage teen girls (under 18 years old) alone in his office with the door closed. And also without their parents consent or prior knowledge.

During some of these sessions your man Vineyard has called them over from off his couch in front of his desk to stand by him at his desk and he draws a circle on a pad of paper and says “this represents your monthly menstrual cycle.”  Then your man Vineyard draws marks in the circle and says “these marks represent different points in time where you would desire sex and be more susceptible to temptation”

Then your man Vineyard says “Do you look at yourself naked in the mirror and does it make you horny?

Oh your man Vineyard is such a great example,    NOT!!!!

images