The Atomistic Nature of Modern Scholarship Is Unable To Work With....

Maestroh

Elect
Reaction score
What we have is a "head of the SART team" post. These are the words of Steven Avery Spenser:

Sinaiticus authenticity is a multi-orbed study.

Let's first go over some of the areas involved in the Sinaiticus authenticity studies. The following tends to be far too much for atomistic scholars who specialize in only one or two realms. One of the pitfalls of our current Academy. It also makes the peer review and Journal route virtually irrelevant, especially as we are talking about "deeply entrenched scholarship" that makes a fresh review almost impossible by the textual Academy.

WORK IN PROCESS - COME BACK PLEASE IN A FEW DAYS

==================================

Historical Forensics and Probability and Coincidence:
The historical imperative, the analysis of who said what when, and how did they know, is a major part of Sinaiticus authenticity. Suffice to say,textual critics are generally very weak in all these areas.

Forgery Evidences

Linguistics
Tischenforf accusation against Hermas reinforced by Donaldson, also including Barnabas

Truth and Psychology
Fabrication of accounts
Forgery "skills"
Speaking what is convenient
Vain-glorious pretensions for lucre and position

Historical Analysis
The "called shots" of Kallinikos
The Lamprou catalog verifying the placement of Simonides, Benedict and Kallinikos.
Insights of Morozov as a polymath
The Hiding of the manuscript by Tischendorf
The separation of the two wildly different spots.

Textual Criticism
Direct Textual Dependencies (e.g, Zosimas to Sinaiticus OT)
Homoeoteleutons
Text-Types.Specific Variants

Bible Manuscript Analysis
Colophons

Forgery Analysis
Provenance
the Before and After evidence of the two manuscripts
"phenomenally good condition"

Palaeography
a) writing styles
b) determining an overall date range and probability

Institutional ossification
the libraries do not want the manuscript studied for material science. This became clear in 2015 when Leipzig canceled the studies planned by the prestigious BAM. The British Library, while more communicative, use "scholarship consensus" as their main excuse to avoid any material testing.

Scholarship Consensus -
this becomes the excuse for ossification and also can be a wedge against any actual studies, due to "deeply entrenched scholarship". The gatekeepers at the Journals have their own problems involving the vaunted "peer review" - which can be done by individuals with little background and skill in most of the topics.

Materials Sciences
Parchment
Bookbinding
Ink analysis
Colour analysis
Stain Analysis

================================

Presuppositional Bias and "Deeply Entrenched Scholarship"

The creation of arguments based on a "muplitiplication of nothings."

Sinaiticus authenticity is a multi-orbed study.

Let's first go over some of the areas involved in the Sinaiticus authenticity studies. The following tends to be far too much for atomistic scholars who specialize in only one or two realms.

But apparently not too much for non-scholars who specialize in none.....

One of the pitfalls of our current Academy.

Fragment.

It also makes the peer review and Journal route virtually irrelevant, especially as we are talking about "deeply entrenched scholarship" that makes a fresh review almost impossible by the textual Academy.

We have "poisoning the well" fallacy.

WORK IN PROCESS - COME BACK PLEASE IN A FEW DAYS

You can bring it here...

Historical Forensics and Probability and Coincidence:
The historical imperative, the analysis of who said what when, and how did they know, is a major part of Sinaiticus authenticity.

This is the starting spot of people who:
a) have never seen Sinaiticus with their own two eyes
b) have never handled Sinaiticus with their own two hands

"Hey, what I'll do is play 'this scholar said' rather than, actually contributing anything at all."

Suffice to say,textual critics are generally very weak in all these areas.

This is both a poisoning of the well AND Avery's favorite standby, the ad hominem. Note that he never PROVES this. Textual critics - unlike Steven Avery Spenser - actually handle manuscripts and collate them. They don't play 'quote the scholar versus the other scholar' and think they've made a substantial contribution.

The "called shots" of Kallinikos

I educated this individual two years ago about his juvenile and - more to the point - inaccurate - terminology on this. He has chosen to ignore reality.

The Lamprou catalog verifying the placement of Simonides, Benedict and Kallinikos.

It does not such thing - and he's never read it.

Institutional ossification
the libraries do not want the manuscript studied for material science. This became clear in 2015 when Leipzig canceled the studies planned by the prestigious BAM. The British Library, while more communicative, use "scholarship consensus" as their main excuse to avoid any material testing.

Yes, folks, they're all part of a SATANIC conspiracy to mislead you!!! "You see, they know it's a forgery, but they don't want to admit it." Never mind that everlasting immortality awaits the person who exposes it. Never mind that most people involved with this (including David Parker) are atheists. No, it's all part of trying to fool you!!!

Scholarship Consensus -
this becomes the excuse for ossification and also can be a wedge against any actual studies, due to "deeply entrenched scholarship". The gatekeepers at the Journals have their own problems involving the vaunted "peer review" - which can be done by individuals with little background and skill in most of the topics.

Attacks people rather than submitting his work.....

The creation of arguments based on a "muplitiplication of nothings."

A perfect description of Steven AVery Spenser's work.

I'm going to remind everyone that this individual continually WHINES all over the Internet about what is said on "the censored forum." If he actually has anything resembling a defense of these views, he now has the back and forth he suggests he wants. (he doesn't REALLY want it, and his avoiding of me has nothing to do with my alleged vulgarity or anything other than extreme cowardice on his own part).

All you will get is the dismissal fallacy or totally ignoring what's said. Being a keyboard warrior hero to the echo chamber on Facebook is one thing; actually providing a defense of the indefensible is another.

I have read your posts (and others under Bible Versions) and have come away with no more love of the Scriptures or the Savior than I had before.

Countless, meaningless words fulfill some, I'm sure, but to me they are dead on arrival.

I'm just going to go with the opinion of this ignorant simpleton who just believes the Book.

http://vimeo.com/176062635

Twisted said:
I have read your posts (and others under Bible Versions) and have come away with no more love of the Scriptures or the Savior than I had before.

Countless, meaningless words fulfill some, I'm sure, but to me they are dead on arrival.

I'm just going to go with the opinion of this ignorant simpleton who just believes the Book.

He doesn't just believe the book else he wouldn't deny the Trinity.

Nor would his character necessitate hiding such information.

However, your assessment of him as a "simpleton" is, in fact, quite astute. Thank you for your contribution.

Maestroh said:
Twisted said:

He doesn't just believe the book else he wouldn't deny the Trinity.

Nor would his character necessitate hiding such information.

http://youtu.be/_MmHPEC8J10

Petey was anything but simple....which is why he now faces the greater damnation.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Maestroh said:
All you will get is the dismissal fallacy or totally ignoring what's said. Being a keyboard warrior hero to the echo chamber on Facebook is one thing; actually providing a defense of the indefensible is another.

First... welcome to the forum!
Second... that has been our experience. If you defeat him, you will get put on "ignore." I have played with him during those "ignore" sessions and it was a lot of fun!

Again, welcome and thank you for some fresh updates!