The brainwashing continues

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
The brainwashing continues at WHBC/OBC.

Will it ever end?

JustABigKid said:
And what is the newest thing going on?

As Ecc 1:9 says, there is no new thing under the sun.

Just as during the years I was there it is still today.  Only I did not recognize it soon enough.  Hopefully those who remain will recognize it and run for the hills.

It is built into the fiber of that place. It is not just one thing but rather a sum of the whole. That is what make it so difficult to recognize from inside the walls of the compound.  That is how it was for those in the Peoples Temple out in California under another Jim and it did not end well for them.

Just me said:

Will it ever end?

Have you seen the mind of a Vineyard? It will take a lot of washing and time to cleanse it. :D

TruthBearer said:
Just me said:

Will it ever end?

Have you seen the mind of a Vineyard? It will take a lot of washing and time to cleanse it. :D

Like FBCH, I think their name will continue to be "Ichabod" until they acknowledge the sins of the Vineyard family (FBCH needs to acknowledege the sins of the Hyles family)

Walt said:
Like FBCH, I think their name will continue to be "Ichabod" until they acknowledge the sins of the Vineyard family (FBCH needs to acknowledege the sins of the Hyles family)

This will happen before either of those 2 events happen

hell-freezes-over.jpg

Just me said:
Walt said:

This will happen before either of those 2 events happen

hell-freezes-over.jpg

It could well be, but in my opinion, both of these churches will be attempting to do a work for God in the arm of the flesh / without His blessing until then.

I have seen post take a different direction in subject matter but the title of the post always stayed the same.

All right Tennesseean, that's not right!  What was the call about?