The Cancel Culture

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Link

This article demonstrates (again) the media bias, especially regarding woke issues, that leaves me all the more jaded when I turn to today's news.

Do you believe Climate Change (whatever that is) is a result of our man-made carbon footprint?

The author believes in man made climate change. He just deals honestly with the facts. It is insignificant in comparison to other variables affecting the climate.

He also destroys many of the radical ideas being presented as solutions. Good read.

Scientists say that global warming is now taking place on Mars - the planet is heating, ice caps are melting, etc.

Must be all those Martians driving SUVs.

I wonder why the global warming doomsday prophets don't talk about the big warmup from 950 - 1250 AD (Medieval Warm Period), long before more man-made carbon was produced during the Industrial Revolution. We have been gradually coming out of an Ice Age for thousands of years - man-made carbon emissions didn't cause that. Yes, I am guilty of "man-made global warming denial."

Scientists say that global warming is now taking place on Mars - the planet is heating, ice caps are melting, etc.

Must be all those Martians driving SUVs.

I wonder why the global warming doomsday prophets don't talk about the big warmup from 950 - 1250 AD (Medieval Warm Period), long before more man-made carbon was produced during the Industrial Revolution. We have been gradually coming out of an Ice Age for thousands of years - man-made carbon emissions didn't cause that. Yes, I am guilty of "man-made global warming denial."
I've always said that once the proponents of global warming start believing it, then I'll consider it. Most of the spokespeople for the movement have multiple homes, SUV's, boats. I've heard recently that Obama purchased a beach house in an area where the global warming folks say is supposed to be underwater in X number of years. A coworker of my several years ago told me the primary difference between a liberal and a conservative was that liberals felt guilty when they drove their SUV's.