The Case For the Partial Rapture

ChristB4us

Elect
Reaction score
In 1 Corinthians 5th Chapter you may see by how God commands the church to excommunicate an unrepentant brother that was a fornicator from the assembly as mirroring what He will do at the partial pre great tribulation rapture event in verses 4-5 and why, in verses 8-11 as this is a requirement to eat with believers in that church, so will it be for the Marriage Supper in Heaven.

The iniquity that this church is at risk of being left behind as "cast into the bed of the great tribulation" is for committing spiritual fornication/adultery. Revelation 2:18-25 KJV

The two scriptural references above confirms that there will be a partial rapture for why Jesus is warning saved believers to be ready or else be left behind & get stripes for not being ready; Luke 12:40-49 KJV

In 1 Corinthians 5th Chapter you may see by how God commands the church to excommunicate an unrepentant brother that was a fornicator from the assembly as mirroring what He will do at the partial pre great tribulation rapture event in verses 4-5 and why, in verses 8-11 as this is a requirement to eat with believers in that church, so will it be for the Marriage Supper in Heaven.
I may see that, but actually I don't, because (apparently unlike yourself) I don't see the warrant for allegorizing Paul's practical instructions like that.

I may see that, but actually I don't, because (apparently unlike yourself) I don't see the warrant for allegorizing Paul's practical instructions like that.
Yet the commandment from the Lord for the church to excommunicate unrepentant believers from the assembly is undeniable that is what He will do also when He judges His house first.

What the Lord Jesus Christ commands the church to do through the Holy Spirit in Paul, He will do as well at the pre great tribulation rapture event for when He judges His house first. 1 Peter 4:17-19 KJV

Matthew 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. 17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. 30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

The iniquity that this church is at risk of being left behind as "cast into the bed of the great tribulation" is for committing spiritual fornication/adultery. Revelation 2:18-25 KJV

The two scriptural references above confirms that there will be a partial rapture for why Jesus is warning saved believers to be ready or else be left behind & get stripes for not being ready; Luke 12:40-49 KJV
Rebuttal from YouTube;

His guest speaker referenced 1 Corinthians 15th chapter as proof that all saved believers are going to Heaven at the rapture event, but that is neglecting what Paul had written prior in that same epistle.

Paul voiced that he can become a castaway and not just lose the reward of crown for not running that race if he did not keep his body under subjection to the Word of God by sowing to the flesh in reaping corruption.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

So for the unrepentant brother that's an unrepentant fornicator in 1 Corinthians 5th chapter KJV , he is to be excommunicated by the assembly until such a time he should ever repent by His grace & by His help before allowed back in to continue with the assembly. If still unrepentant by the time the Bridegroom comes, he will be cast out as a castaway.

And if you all consider how church do very little excommunication in these latter days, what the churches fail to do, Jesus Christ will do for the Marriage Supper in Heaven because how the church is to judge for who they have fellowship with and who they eat with, so will He do for the Marriage Supper in Heaven. Truth.

Yet the commandment from the Lord for the church to excommunicate unrepentant believers from the assembly is undeniable that is what He will do also when He judges His house first.

No one is denying the commandment to excommunicate unrepentant believers.

You have no warrant for allegorizing 1 Cor. 5. That is the truth.
It is not an allegory when it involves the church that should be judging unrepentant believers every week in such a manner that Jesus Himself will judge in that day of the rapture... unless they repent by His grace & by His help before He comes

In 1 Corinthians 3:10-17 KJV Jesus said in that day in verse 13, He will judge each believer on what he has built on that foundation. Wood, stubble, and hay on that foundation will be burned up but the foundation remains as salvation remains because that believer is still saved per verse 15 BUT the physical body will incur death in that day per verses 16-17 for defiling the temple of God.

Not only that, but Jesus warned believers to pray that they be not overcharged for the cares of this life to avoid being snared so that they can escape what is coming on the earth. Luke 21:33-36 KJV

Jesus warned earlier in Luke 14:15-24 KJV that believers will be tempted to make excuses not to come to the "King's Supper" because of the love for their everyday lives.

Jesus warned His disciples in Luke 14:25-35 KJV that the cost of discipleship is being ready and willing to leave everything and every one behind for when the Bridegroom comes otherwise they run the risk of being cast out per verses 34-35 in case you missed the point of the warning as it does not involve how we live down here but being ready to leave when the Bridegroom comes.

Like it or not, there is such a thing as a rich Christian but they are exhorted in this manner so that they be willing to leave their riches behind for what is above per 1 Timothy 6:17-19 KJV

It is not an allegory when it involves the church that should be judging unrepentant believers every week in such a manner that Jesus Himself will judge in that day of the rapture...
It's an allegory when Paul says nothing about the rapture and you say he's actually talking about the rapture.

It's an allegory when Paul says nothing about the rapture and you say he's actually talking about the rapture.
As far as 1 Corinthians 5th chapter is concern...

I am saying God's judgment that Paul is applying excommunication for in verses 4-5, & the requirement for fellowship & eating together verse 11, is the same judgment God will do at the rapture.

Discern this; churches are compromising and not excommunicating any believer living in sin in these latter days. Members & revenues are more important than shepherding the flock.

Now what do you think the Lord will do when He comes as the Bridegroom in how He will receive the believers within that church for the Marriage Supper above?

It is written in verse 12 of 2 Timothy 2:10-13 KJV that if any believer becomes a former believer and "verbally" denies Him, He will deny them, but yet even if they believe not in Him any more, He still abides per verse 13.

So how do you rectify 2 Timothy 2:12 with 2 Timothy 2:13 as applied at the rapture event? Does this not testify to those saved but former believers that get denied by Him, He still abides in them even though left behind? I'd say yes.

This is why He is warning believers to be ready or else be left behind at the pre great tribulation rapture event. This is why we are to called even carnal believers living in sin to go to Him for help to depart from iniquity because any iniquity that remains unrepentant on that foundation, is denying Him for why He will deny them, regardless of all the works they claimed they did in His name.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Reprobate = disqualified.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So explain why Jesus is saying that to all those who profess Him in spite of doing all those wonderful works in His name, and yet He denies them?

I'd say it is because they were workers of iniquity as any iniquity on that foundation that denies Him, He will deny them. Consider that as excommunication.

As far as 1 Corinthians 5th chapter is concern...

I am saying God's judgment that Paul is applying excommunication for in verses 4-5, & the requirement for fellowship & eating together verse 11, is the same judgment God will do at the rapture.

Yes, that is what you are saying, while you allegorize 1 Cor. 5 without justification.

How can it be an allegory when it apples to how God will judge as the church is to judge?
"How can it be an allegory when I keep allegorizing it?" asks the allegorizer.

I'm beginning to believe the people who say you're a bot are onto something. Are you even thinking before you post?

"How can it be an allegory when I keep allegorizing it?" asks the allegorizer.

I'm beginning to believe the people who say you're a bot are onto something. Are you even thinking before you post?
Explain what Jesus is doing below in judgment.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So explain why Jesus is judging in that way to all those who profess Him in spite of doing all those wonderful works in His name, and yet He denies them?

Apply this verse Titus 1:16 below to the scriptural reference of Matthew 7:21-23 above.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. ( Reprobate = disqualified. )

I'd say it is because they were workers of iniquity as any iniquity on that foundation that denies Him, He will deny them. Consider that as excommunication done by Jesus Christ.

Or else explain how His judgment in Matthew 7:21-23 is not at all the same for what He commands the church to do for any unrepentant believer.