The Corrupt Christian Music Industry

Gotta love Larry Brown throwing shade at Amy Grant (not just for going secular) but also his personal hatred for Carmen, Sandi Patty, Keith Green, Rick Cua etc. Brown doesn't know about the modern CCM artists like Switchfoot, Tobey Mac, Mercy Me etc. Todd Friel constantly slams those "artists" on his Wretched podcast weekly.

IFB Comedian Larry Brown ranting CCM, women singers etc. Dr. Brown still thinks Amy Grant, Sandi Patty, Keith Green, Andre Crouch are still the top CCM artists.

Talk about plagiarism and regurgitation. He stole the "gall bladder has busted" line from Jerry Clower.

I say.... Thank God, He saved us from the religious zealot that thinks his choice in music is God's choice in music.

I like to remind them that the generation they love to live in.... is the very generation that raised all these "rebels" around them.

Tony Hutson and Larry Brown copied a lot from Jerry Clower in their sermons/stand up routines.

Jack Hyles used the Don Rickles approach and wasn't afraid to call people out.

Hyles coined the phrase the "Beatles Ruined America" and also claimed they helped start CCM music but of course that happened years after the Beatles breakup.