The Dimbulb Present of Some Fundamentalists

The honorable Rev. FSSL said:
Because perverted, narcissistic men are still in the pulpit :(
Bill Gothard has been exposed for his perversions.

?[The guilty] protest too much.?

I pointed that out to a FB friend who posted something from Gothard on his page, and his response
was "Satan will do anything to discredit somebody who's standing for God."

Yeah, that ended well.

T-Bone said:
Confession time...I wore shorts to one night of VBS last week. It was about 110 that day and I wore shorts. But it's okay I'm SBC!  ROFL!  Oh and I wore shorts when I played gold with my son on Saturday for Father's Day!
Do you play gold often?

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

prophet said:
T-Bone said:
Confession time...I wore shorts to one night of VBS last week. It was about 110 that day and I wore shorts. But it's okay I'm SBC!  ROFL!  Oh and I wore shorts when I played gold with my son on Saturday for Father's Day!
Do you play gold often?

All of us Southern Baptist?s are rich!  :D

Tarheel Baptist said:

giphy.gif

Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:
Do you play gold often?

We know you're still poor, from 35 years IFB

I've never heard any preaching against shorts.  I haven't seen many men wear shorts in church though - I think it's a personal preference issue.

brianb said:
I've never heard any preaching against shorts.  I haven't seen many men wear shorts in church though - I think it's a personal preference issue.

I attended a church function at a church out West.  Many men wore shorts.  So did the women.

Afterward, I complained to the pastor about the MEN!  Why?  When they sat, they would cross their legs and you could see right down those baggy short legs right to their crotch.

The women didn't sit that way and their shorts were not as baggy.

prophet said:
T-Bone said:
Do you play gold often?

LOL...oops...I can tell you there is nothing golden about my golf game!

Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:
Do you play gold often?

ROFL!