The Doctrine of the Rapture

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
While this is the first of many in the series, the subject is really how/why Christians drift from the truth.

Another made up mystical doctrine from dispensationalism.

Jesus said he will come again. No one knows when exactly that will be. The resurrection of our bodies is a promise of God that has nothing to do with some unreasonable divisions placed in the book of Revelation. The book of Revelation wasn't largely used in the Church for hundreds of years. Now, many people abuse the writing to sell their interpretation of prophecy.

The "rapture" is a money maker.

Last edited:
These videos are free, but thanks for playing.

So you're actually trying to say that viewing the videos doesn't generate ad revenue?

That is hard for me to believe. I wasn't really talking about these particular videos but teaching on the "rapture" has made many men lots of money over the years in book sales and "love offerings".

Last edited:
So you're actually trying to say that viewing the videos doesn't generate ad revenue?

That is hard for me to believe. I wasn't really talking about these particular videos but teaching on the "rapture" has made many men lots of money over the years in book sales and "love offerings".
Since you've never watched one, then you wouldn't know that they are ad-free.

Since you haven't watched one, you continue to be Bible ignorant. Your choice.

Since you've never watched one, then you wouldn't know that they are ad-free.

Since you haven't watched one, you continue to be Bible ignorant. Your choice.

Are all of them ad free? I do know you can make money on youtube without ads. Are you saying no money is being made at all?

I've studied the Scriptures for many years. Which is why I'm not Bible ignorant. I know more about it than you do and I can prove it.

Which is why I'm not Bible ignorant. I know more about it than you do and I can prove it.

Your arrogance is overwhelming. We are ALL ignorant of the scripture in some areas.

To help you, I suggest you attend Bro. Knox's Bible institute. It too is free:

Our purpose is to provide extensive Bible teaching to prepare the student for Christian service.

• There are no tuition costs for attending students (Correspondence classes have a fee schedule)
  • No administrative fees
  • Textbooks are provided for attending students (Correspondence students are responsible for purchasing their books.)

Last edited:
Your arrogance is overwhelming. We are ALL ignorant of the scripture in some areas.

To help you, I suggest you attend Bro. Knox's Bible institute. It too is free:

Our purpose is to provide extensive Bible teaching to prepare the student for Christian service.

• There are no tuition costs for attending students (Correspondence classes have a fee schedule)
  • No administrative fees
  • Textbooks are provided for attending students (Correspondence students are responsible for purchasing their books.)

Your arrogance is overwhelming. I don't need "Bro Knox" to understand the Scriptures. I need the Spirit of God.

Every KJVOist has very serious problems with reality.

I said it first, moron.

Besides, everyone knows my BO is what is overwhelming.

Who cares who said it first. We have nothing we didn't receive from another. It matters "whom" we receive from. You've got ole "Bro. Knox" as such, you will never any better than "Bro. Knox".....

I have no such limitation. When I receive from God, there are no limits.