The end of Berean Baptist College.

GuyfawkesV49

Elect
Reaction score
Swing low, sweet chariot. ...http://www.bereanbaptistcollege.com/the-future-of-bbcollege.html

Thanks for the update.

"...while a ministry of Immanuel Baptist Church..."

Wait - what about when it was a ministry of Berean Baptist Church?  Was it not God's ministry then?  Interesting....

"...the direction and decision in which God has led me.  I believe the time has come..."

Wait.  Is it a ministry of the church, or you?  Interesting...

"...the time has come to change the focus of our ministry..."

!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!

I thought change was bad!?!  You should be Old Paths!!!  Continue in what you have been taught!!!  Remove not the landmark of your father!!!  Don't undo in doubt what you did in faith!!!

Oh - all of that only applies to whatever you happen to be harping about at the moment - not finances.  Got it.

"Make no mistake in thinking this is not the Lord's doing."

Whew.  Double negatives be bad grammar.

So, the Lord shut you down, just like so many of us have been praying that he would.    Praise be unto God.

"God has given me a different one (a different burden than my father)."

Again, that is not very old paths of you.  How convenient that God's burden on your life is different now that there is no money in it for you any longer.

"I am looking forward to running alongside like-minded men and ministries..."

Translation:  I like hanging out with other pervy pervs who will tell me how great I am if I do the same to them. 

Binaca Chugger said:
"Make no mistake in thinking this is not the Lord's doing."

Whew.  Double negatives be bad grammar.

So, the Lord shut you down, just like so many of us have been praying that he would.    Praise be unto God.

Amen.

On the whole, given their exaltation of Hyles over Christ, I'm glad to see them shutting down.

As I recall, the Neal family was raking on over a quarter of a million dollars while their church went through a decline, causing bankruptcy.  Then the was the co-pastor status, which went against the rules that the church has set up, followed by the old videotape scandal.

Yes, they are better shut down.

Well, about time.

Baptist City Holdout said:
What happens to the doctor titles awarded by this institute?

Were they really ever used? If they were, who really paid attention?

VirDecimus said:
Well, about time.

Baptist City Holdout said:
What happens to the doctor titles awarded by this institute?

Were they really ever used? If they were, who really paid attention?

Are they the IFB equivalent to a participation trophy?

At least he did have the decency to shut it down. There are other failed Ruckmanite institutes that continue to lore students.

Binaca Chugger said:
WHY THE FAKE DOCTOR TITLE!?!

This never ceases to amaze me! He is hobknobbing big time with BG and they are all Dr. Somebody yet Gray will write an article about the 'god' of accreditation and how much more important it is to have training instead of education. Yet, they all want to be known as Dr. I don't get it.